FIFA 11

Sleepz

yer for realthey need to get rid of the rule where if the other team leaves before 5 mins of a clubs match u dont get the win.. cant even b bothered playin clubs half the time coz of that
NAHH THATS STILL IN THE GUY SAID

thats 100% waste

Why?

Yes it's open for abuse but then so what if you score and then the person quits...

that's minor compared to having to play out a whole match with someone whos lagging bares etc

yer for realthey need to get rid of the rule where if the other team leaves before 5 mins of a clubs match u dont get the win.. cant even b bothered playin clubs half the time coz of that
thats 100% waste
Why?Yes it's open for abuse but then so what if you score and then the person quits...that's minor compared to having to play out a whole match with someone whos lagging bares etc

wudnt mind if they left and you get the win..

thats 100% waste

Why?

Yes it's open for abuse but then so what if you score and then the person quits...

that's minor compared to having to play out a whole match with someone whos lagging bares etc

This.

When is the f*ck*ng demo f*ck*ng dropping?

16th sept iirc.

Wheres the gameplay vids?

They need to improve the first touch so much, hate the way the chest animations when attacking and defending

when defending its like they chest to bring it down first of all, you basically do the strikers job and cushion it for him

when attacking its like they can only chest trap in 1 direction without attempting to shield the ball while the defender watches you cushion it then just charges at you

and this game has tooo much pressuare and tacklings just a case of holding sprint and pass button while holding shoot aswell, hate the way every player non is non stop charging at you for 90 minutes especially the strikers, ethier make the pitch bigger or re introduce that standing tackle thing from the old fifa where you actually had to think and time well to tackle

I must say, after seeing this I am pretty excited about the game. These guys know what they are doing, well atleast the Barca guy does. Barcelona vs Chelsea, looks very slow, sprinting is toned down, looks like pressure is too. Here's the vid -

:lol:

I feel like the last pes player. Well I'm puttin a stop to that.

Having played FIFA 10 for 3 hours over the weekend I was able to really appreciate the difference in gameplay so I'm officially converting.

Edit

That should be converting back.

FIFA international soccer to FIFA 1999 was my preferred choice

• Upvote 6