Daggering

JOHN DOE

you say your brother is a heart and minds type of soldier who likes talkin to the people and helpin rebuild (ye right dnt make me sick)

your brother should hang his head in shame.. he signed up to a shameful killing machine .. how many men/women/children has he killed or his band of thick racist comrades killed?

serious question how many of his regiment/platoon/gang of butrcheringf riends whatever you army queers call it, how manyof them share similar bnp/edl type of views ?

serious question

You really are stupid, showing your own ignorance once again, anyone found to be supporting the bnp is hated/ousted from the circle, believe it or not the army is a multicultural thing in 2010, as for butchering of of women/kids do me a favour, I tell you what il arrange for you to share your views with some of 2 para some time over drinks in colchester, may open your dumb blinded eyes.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Also why is it when you see videos from raves sometimes do u see them putting the girl in the speakers, wtf is that all about???

lol those dutty fridaze clips buddy buddy LOL :lol:

Wtf neg neg neg

Your negging me because I find it trashy and dirty as f*ck but quite comical?

KL

Neg neg neg for finding it acceptable.

• Downvote 9

you say your brother is a heart and minds type of soldier who likes talkin to the people and helpin rebuild (ye right dnt make me sick)

your brother should hang his head in shame.. he signed up to a shameful killing machine .. how many men/women/children has he killed or his band of thick racist comrades killed?

serious question how many of his regiment/platoon/gang of butrcheringf riends whatever you army queers call it, how manyof them share similar bnp/edl type of views ?

serious question

You really are stupid, showing your own ignorance once again, anyone found to be supporting the bnp is hated/ousted from the circle, believe it or not the army is a multicultural thing in 2010, as for butchering of of women/kids do me a favour, I tell you what il arrange for you to share your views with some of 2 para some time over drinks in colchester, may open your dumb blinded eyes.

You cant use that word, dancing boy.

/

Frank your bro is being used as a tool to do the will of the British & US governments, fact.

End of the day, this terrorism talk is a farce.

US funded Al Quaeda in the 90's.

No seriously, why are white girls even posting in this thread?

That kinda explains it all really

How completely thick your ass must be.

Makes me laugh hard when people act rascist like that

Sad lil bastard

Enjoy your day

Also please remember being Jamaican is a nationality not a race there is a different my dear, you might be shocked to find theres actually white Jamaican people :o How dare they!

• Downvote 11

Look you twerp, You can't blame me for f*ck*ng up threads, when all i do is reply with an innocent comment and some fudge packer decides he/she wants to get anal about it.

PM Sweety - I can take the moral high ground all day, I hardly come on here but when i do, do i see a change in the twats that post - NO still immature pathetic little skatty twats. This place is so predictable, so many people with chips on their shoulders, list is endless to be honest. But its not worth me wasting my breath really and truely your not ready for

S.P.U.D.'S

Shifts Patterns Unique moments Discrepancies

'S

Self awareness

For the record though my sexual relationship has got nothing to do with you, so refrain your self from commenting on it. You do not know me, so don't try to make it personal.

• Downvote 14

Also why is it when you see videos from raves sometimes do u see them putting the girl in the speakers, wtf is that all about???

Wtf neg neg neg

KL

You know why I'm negging you and it's nothing to do with the morality of daggering.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Remembers some pasa pasa ting with that japanese chick or something along them lines.... :D

/

Cosign J, - gymnastic, figure skating + more. Some real pro's out there (aint no skin and bones neither)

/

That Fonti run up....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AlDihX8JJQ

:rofl:

Hilarious, the mans so marga!

Funny thing is he's so reserved!

Wtf neg neg neg

KL

You know why I'm negging you and it's nothing to do with the morality of daggering.

No, I dont actually thats why one should never presume.

• Downvote 3

You negged me for that comment, what about it exactly charlie?

The fact i know what "Dutty Fridaze" is

or the buddy buddy riddim that had men shoving woman in speakers and putting the buddy in the pum pum?

Actually you don't need an excuse to neg me, I forgot you just have a neg attitude towards me in general.

Enjoy the rest of your day B)

• Downvote 10