Daggering

JOHN DOE

:rolleyes:

@ DMF

WHAT IN GOD'S NAME ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

Its a nice day dude, why you shouting

Infact do not shout at me, cause trust me I could burst your f*ck*ng ear drums when im ready I have that.

SYNTAX ERROR

the post makes no sense darling

Aww wee man no understand english no?

SHOUT AT ME AND ILL BURST YOUR f*ck*ng EAR DRUMS MR! B)

• Downvote 4

defo could not have been addressing me with that nonsense dissertation of a post.

Does it matter dude your steal weak.

Deliberate mistake take it for a metaphor.

mate wot are u talking about? i stole wot?

if this is some scottish banter i'm not following.

Guest El Padrino

defo could not have been addressing me with that nonsense dissertation of a post.

:lmao:

/

Lara + couple of man.., go catch some fresh air, wc/f1 quals or summin

Threads being derailed are a minor.

Threads being derailed by DMF are just f*cking irritating.

A Jamaican themed thread being derailed and ruined by two white girls (who, take away skin colour, most users can't f*cking stand) kmt f*ck right off cah if this was a Soca vs. Bashment rave and you two started arguing you'd get BOTTLED.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Threads being derailed are a minor.

Threads being derailed by DMF are just f*cking irritating.

A Jamaican themed thread being derailed and ruined by two white girls (who, take away skin colour, most users can't f*cking stand) kmt f*ck right off cah if this was a Soca vs. Bashment rave and you two started arguing you'd get BOTTLED.

Are you talking about me as the other white girl?

• Downvote 1

:lmao:

/

Lara + couple of man.., go catch some fresh air, wc/f1 quals or summin

lol

El Padrino

I'm much better than I used to be, even you can't deny me that

But then you know Im not half as bad as people like to make out LOL just take me too seriously B)

Sagat - The thread was not derailed by my get your facts straight before you start talking out your ass. My first post in this thread was ONTOPIC, Further more don't act like you dont derail in threads.

/ Enjoy your evening and stop allowing my skin colour to upset you so much, after all your in the UK - I presume. Your surrounded by white people.

• Downvote 4

smfh.

If the mother of my unborn child was on vip2 posting sh*t like this i'd kill her once the kid came out.

Thats really unappropriate Angelo!

Don't make this personal - I wouldnt insult you as a person. - Not unless i knew you personally in person to hold any real substance.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

you are a f*ck*ng idiot tho, u just need to shut up.

DJ BMC - Don't go there dude, cause you seriously do not have a clue about the kind of person i am to even go there and talk such trash.

If you don't like me LEAVE ME init, why f*ckin go around making stupid lil posts talking sh*t towards me, u people think im off key you guys need to look in the mirror quick time I aint the one spending my life on this forum being negative towards other people and laying my sh*t on them thinking its my job to tell them about them selfs who da f*ck r u the personality police, GET DA f*ck OUTA HERE BITCH!

• Downvote 3

i was trying to give u advice, ur an idiot, and every post u make just confirms even more how much of an idiot u r, just stop posting. it's not negative, that's some positive advice u can take into ur real life; the less u interact with others the less ppl will think you're an idiot. simple.

• Upvote 3

i was trying to give u advice, ur an idiot, and every post u make just confirms even more how much of an idiot u r, just stop posting. it's not negative, that's some positive advice u can take into ur real life; the less u interact with others the less ppl will think you're an idiot. simple.

DJ BMC - I gave you advise about shuting up about thinking ur insulting me or advising me or guiding me in a good way in my life. Your not very nice person on the other hand I know I am B)

• Downvote 2