Daggering

JOHN DOE

Natty - No i dont actually enjoy arguin with people, I actually generally am i very nice and caring person, do anything for anyone. But Im not a bitch, so i wont just let ppl hit me and not think ill hit back. Im just a strong person, who doesn't stand for sh*t from anyone. nor am i affraid of being unliked online. - I haven't used this forum in ages infact todays like one of the first times ive posted in ages, and my post was rather innocent and not confrontational towards anyone, but guess what someone wanted to comment on the fact im a white girl posting in this thread oh god shock f*ck*ng horror lets burn her at the stake.

why not stay away though? whenever you post you always derail topics and f*ck up threads no matter how good/innocent your intentions may be

you're either cursed or a stupid f*cking prick or a prick

ease u need 2 relax go smoke a zoot or sumat all dis anger cant be good 4 ya

I'm not angry.

I'm the kind of pregnant woman who won't smoke weed, drink or be around people who are smoking it. I have morals especially regarding my child.

Brisco - WHY? WHY Would you say such a thing? Your taking me for the kind of dumb bitch who would get f*cked up in a "relationship" ( and i use that term loosely because i know what road dealers are like - i see right through them) with a guy who works on road selling crack, hollaring at anything, long as it has a p*ssy? LOL

That in its self again is insulting, why do you wish to insult me so? What did I do to you?

• Downvote 1

Natty - No i dont actually enjoy arguin with people, I actually generally am i very nice and caring person, do anything for anyone. But Im not a bitch, so i wont just let ppl hit me and not think ill hit back. Im just a strong person, who doesn't stand for sh*t from anyone. nor am i affraid of being unliked online. - I haven't used this forum in ages infact todays like one of the first times ive posted in ages, and my post was rather innocent and not confrontational towards anyone, but guess what someone wanted to comment on the fact im a white girl posting in this thread oh god shock f*ck*ng horror lets burn her at the stake.

why not stay away though? whenever you post you always derail topics and f*ck up threads no matter how good/innocent your intentions may be

Did you see my first post in this thread natty? maybe you could guide me in how that actually derailed the topic?

this doesn't happen when you're not around (and if it does it is probs entertaining) so you are the cause and the problem

Natty do you know what being self aware means? everybody has to be aware of their self, and it takes more than one to derail, so if im the cause and the problem you have to ask your selfs what is it about me, that upsets you so much and why, then you need to find a way to deal with it and be aware of it and that will help you to become a better more aware person of your own stuff so that you dont put your stuff onto other people, which is whats happening, I've trained in self awareness so I know whats mine and I know whats other peoples stuff. Let me just make this clear, im not just talking to you personally Natty I mean anyone who gets worked up over the slightest thing I write and then makes you all become very nasty creatures.

• Downvote 1

ur first post charlie chalk i assumed highlighted cos u went out of ur way to show ur 'knowledge' of dancehall culture.

which all ur type always do.

it spiralled from there imo.

Interesting, that I wasnt aware of, that i was seemingly showing off my knowledge, me personally was only participating in the thread like others had done.

But my question would be why does it bother you and Charlie that I have a "knowledge" of dancehall culture?

Then you need to address that, because its not my stuff its yours, but your tryin to make it mine.

should change ur username and try get to 100 posts without summin 1 noticin who u r

Im not ashamed of who I am. I have no reason to hide.

To others its maybe important to be liked or fit in with the rest of the crowd, to me its not, I know who I am and I have a good circle of friends who like me for the person I am. What i love the most is my ability to mix with many different people from different walks of life and be able to get on with them all and share a common interest, a passion to be a better person.

this doesn't happen when you're not around (and if it does it is probs entertaining) so you are the cause and the problem

Natty do you know what being self aware means? everybody has to be aware of their self, and it takes more than one to derail, so if im the cause and the problem you have to ask your selfs what is it about me, that upsets you so much and why, then you need to find a way to deal with it and be aware of it and that will help you to become a better more aware person of your own stuff so that you dont put your stuff onto other people, which is whats happening, I've trained in self awareness so I know whats mine and I know whats other peoples stuff. Let me just make this clear, im not just talking to you personally Natty I mean anyone who gets worked up over the slightest thing I write and then makes you all become very nasty creatures.

im not replying to this block of text with a serious answer or i would be part of the problem

• Upvote 3

ur first post charlie chalk i assumed highlighted cos u went out of ur way to show ur 'knowledge' of dancehall culture.

which all ur type always do.

it spiralled from there imo.

Interesting, that I wasnt aware of, that i was seemingly showing off my knowledge, me personally was only participating in the thread like others had done.

But my question would be why does it bother you and Charlie that I have a "knowledge" of dancehall culture?

Then you need to address that, because its not my stuff its yours, but your tryin to make it mine.

pls stop talking

I can't force you to address your issues, but as long as you try to make your issues someone elses, they will always haunt you. I can leave here tonight with a weight off my shoulder, finally having a lil bit of closure on how it got so personal. It makes sense now, When you and Charlie are ready to address why it was an issue for me to seemingly show off my knowledge hopefully it will be able to enlighten you both. I don't need to know why it bothers you, because your stuff isnt mine and It doesnt bother me that I have listened to dancehall in the past and enjoyed some of the songs. Just remember MUSIC IS FOR EVERYONE

• Downvote 3

No seriously, why are white girls even posting in this thread?

That kinda explains it all really

How completely thick your ass must be.

Makes me laugh hard when people act rascist like that

Sad lil bastard

Enjoy your day

Also please remember being Jamaican is a nationality not a race there is a different my dear, you might be shocked to find theres actually white Jamaican people :o How dare they!

IS HOW IT ALL STARTED.

I ignored Queen Bee's statement, but HERE you clearly see WHY I responded.

E.A.S.E: See what I mean?

Anyway, I answered your PM. hope that clears it all up for you.

I'm DONE posting in this topic.

Take what I said on board and KEEP IT MOVING.

No seriously, why are white girls even posting in this thread?

That kinda explains it all really

How completely thick your ass must be.

Makes me laugh hard when people act rascist like that

Sad lil bastard

Enjoy your day

Also please remember being Jamaican is a nationality not a race there is a different my dear, you might be shocked to find theres actually white Jamaican people :o How dare they!

IS HOW IT ALL STARTED.

I ignored Queen Bee's statement, but HERE you clearly see WHY I responded.

E.A.S.E: See what I mean?

Anyway, I answered your PM. hope that clears it all up for you.

I'm DONE posting in this topic.

Take what I said on board and KEEP IT MOVING.

Recieved and replied.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

I reckon your mans gonna kill himself if you don't learn when to shut the f*ck up.

Believe what you see. I keep my mouth shut alot.

:lol:

Aww well, just a good job he loves me for my good and bad qualities, I quote him when i say " Lara, Your always right "

Awww he's a good guy.

Charlie I do find that statement in its self, rich coming from you - but its all good im not mad at you.

• Downvote 4

this topic is legendary, please ensure it never gets lost or forgotten

lol @ the actual topic ending at page 3, and it jus bein an argument since.

please allow me 2 pos again, there's 2 many pos's needed in this thread.

particularly