Daggering

JOHN DOE

He must be fresh off the boat.

How can any black man tolerate this. And this is just online...

You see Sagat - Thats why you don't know me at all, & thats why you should learn to keep ur fingers off the keyboard when it comes to me, if ur aggitated go scream into a pillow

See you couldn't resist your lil race issue though.

o i do know u lara.

u may think ur 'original' and that 'the haterz should click the x' but ur nothing more than a reincarnation of a common enemy we have seen many times over the years on the interwebs.

we know more about u than u know about urself.

No you don't know me personally Brisco, You only know OF ME from this forum, nowhere else. so you know jack sh*t.

Look im not going to get into no essay writing but Brisco let me stop your self there, Ive used forums for like 10 yrs, Ive known James for 10 yrs so this aint no reincarnation bullshit sweety. You don't have to believe anything I say, but as a grown man ur self, you should know, not all is as it appears. B)

• Downvote 1

U DNT EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT IM SAYING. EVERYTHING U SAY IS AIR

R.I.P LARA

wishing death on someone tut tut

Sagat - Your PATHETIC you do have issues mate because youve made that prettty clear in around 3 posts youve made just in this thread alone about white girls. Get that chip off ur shoulder.

That depends on how you interpret what I said. Seeing as you're the only one who has an issue with what I have written, I think it's fair to conclude you're the one who's pathetic.

White girls such as yourself, with your attitude, and black boyfriends, usually behave in this way. And for that reason, I hope you're never successful in bringing another human into this world. It worries me to think my kids will exist in this world with other children raised by confused and bitter women such as yourself.

Enjoy your evening.

Warm regards.

Sagat.

• Upvote 3

Guest Yilmaz

but ur nothing more than a reincarnation of a common enemy we have seen many times over the years on the interwebs.

we know more about u than u know about urself.

hahah POS

wot do u mean we've already dismissed u and moved on. allow it bruv

Brisco,

whats your job as ADMIN?

Remind your self of that dude.

2ndly - questioning my ability to be a good parent, is f*ck*ng insulting to be honest & that im taking personal, none of you who insult me normally know me personally for any of you to hold any kind of negative judgement on my parenting skills, so to be honest I think you should appologise for that and leave it out becuase YOU & UR lil friends have crossed the line there, and if you can't see that, thats exactly why id question your role as an ADMIN on ANY forum!

• Downvote 7

mate i werent actually askin u what my job was.

ur f*cked. cnt believe u will be raising kids when u cnt speak english.

the fact i have to explain tht to u is a madness. i thought u were being a stupid f*ck*ng prick a bit there but now i can see ur a wrong un and this isnt fun anymore.

see u

So who where you asking then? Because you asked a question, or is it you who can't speak english?

As for the rest, I know im the better person in this situation, so im a leave you to your ignorant attitude towards me.

• Downvote 2

Brisco,

whats your job as ADMIN?

2ndly - questioning my ability to be a good parent, is f*ck*ng insulting to be honest & that im taking personal, none of you who insult me normally know me personally for any of you to hold any kind of negative judgement on my parenting skills, so to be honest I think you should appologise for that and leave it out becuase YOU & UR lil friends have crossed the line there, and if you can't see that, thats exactly why id question your role as an ADMIN on ANY forum!

why dont you shut da f*ck up and f*ck off back to scotland you silly little tramp

no one wants 2 read ur bullshit on eya you must be sum sort ov spastic cos most ppl would ov got da message by now

now f*ck off n go cry 2 your forum pals you sket

• Upvote 1

Brisco,

whats your job as ADMIN?

why dont you shut da f*ck up and f*ck off back to scotland you silly little tramp

no one wants 2 read ur bullshit on eya you must be sum sort ov spastic cos most ppl would ov got da message by now

:rolleyes:

GROW UP U HAVE NO IDEA WHAT UR TALKING ABOUT!

Im not the one who has forum friends, i have those real life ones.

Sket???????

No see you need to shut up, you don't know me and ur making ur self look stupid.

• Downvote 3

Brisco,

whats your job as ADMIN?

Sket???????

No see you need to shut up, you don't know me and ur making ur self look stupid.

wot sort ov a mum sits on a forum chattin bollocks all day doe really? i feel sorry 4 ur man avin to put up wi your little fits all da time

Brisco,

whats your job as ADMIN?

Sket???????

if u act like this in real life then i doubt uve got any pals at all

f*ckin nutcase

• Upvote 1

Brisco,

whats your job as ADMIN?

Sket???????

wot sort ov a mum sits on a forum chattin bollocks all day doe really? i feel sorry 4 ur man avin to put up wi your little fits all da time

Sits online all day?

What

ahahahah you talk f*ck*ng sh*t you do!

Why you feel sorry for my man? do you know him? infact do you know me in person...... NO U DON'T so you have no need to feel anything.

Natty - No i dont actually enjoy arguin with people, I actually generally am i very nice and caring person, do anything for anyone. But Im not a bitch, so i wont just let ppl hit me and not think ill hit back. Im just a strong person, who doesn't stand for sh*t from anyone. nor am i affraid of being unliked online. - I haven't used this forum in ages infact todays like one of the first times ive posted in ages, and my post was rather innocent and not confrontational towards anyone, but guess what someone wanted to comment on the fact im a white girl posting in this thread oh god shock f*ck*ng horror lets burn her at the stake.

• Downvote 3

Brisco,

whats your job as ADMIN?

Sket???????

if u act like this in real life then i doubt uve got any pals at all

f*ckin nutcase

Well the fact that i meet new friends easily and keep friends for a long time, pretty much sums it up to be honest. B)