HOW KIND ARE YOU?

Mr. Martinez

LOOK

look at your rants, the first one an now this

this is why its obvious u feel like a punk, u say u dont mind that u gave him a pound but uve got so much to say about the guy

it has obviously got to you, if u cant give in a meagre pound without begrudging the man, dont give it at all

goin on like u gave him £50

fact of the matter is, he pressured u into givin him something, u feel a bit good cos it was only a pound but u feel worse that he actually got the pound out of u

an then couldnt show gratitude

Eks how can this ting be your boy.

You actually are f*ck*ng stupid.

Everything you just wrote makes zero sense.

So I'm in Vauxhall today, sorting some shizzle out.

It's got late and I need a quick munch, no dough so need to put it on my card.

There's nothing near the station apart from a shut Starbucks so I ask about no-one can help.

Some next marli yout keeps walking up and down, so I ask him.

He tells me yea, bops me to a next sandwich shop which is shut. Then is like ooo Tesco's...

Tells me where it is, I start bopping off and he gives me that look

...I was basically waiting for dude to be like can you buy me something

I was like are you joking. So I give him a 1 pound budget.

Man buys one of them nasty 30seconds burger and goes don't have a microwave but its a minor I'll just munch it

The guy who is about 20-24 is making bare convo, bredin hard, and as soon as I pay the dude walks off doesn't even say thank you.

TBH Didn't really feel like a punk or anything just thought it was funny

Also on the way to Tesco's literally opposite MI5/6 whichever one it is, some next 3 youts proper mad young like 11-12 have some serious clippers and are literally clamping ALL THE BIKES jamming outside the station.

SOUTH LONDON IS A f*ck*ng JOKE.

This is all.

that scene will probly come out as 'i jacked one fool outside of tescos' on the young mans mixtape

ppl are quick to take kindeness for weakness these days so i have to discipline myself to be selfish and unforgiving against the more magnaminous instincts of my nature

but sometimes you will see me put a pigeon out of its misery if its injured or if i just feel like it doesnt have great prospects to become a big fish in the city

• Upvote 2

I would happily go out of my way for any of my friends/family to do them a favour no problem.

If its a random act of kindness, it really depends on if im in a hurry or what mood i'm in that day. If i do something nice for someone, even if its just holding a door, and they just look down and dont thank me i get quite annoyed and usually say YEA YOU'RE WELCOME very loudly, which is a bit rude i spose but if someone doesnt have manners then they deserve it 2bh

i do the "You're welcome" thing,

they apologize, say thank You and look bare guilty.

but it's deserved. i jus carried Your zimer frame off the bus for You.

punk

I dont really do that to old people lol, i would feel like a prick

Dunno really

It gives me jokes when I go in a shop like House of Fraser and hold the door open for an older white person and they do that whole hearted thank you while nodding, like they were expecting me to dash the door in their face.

lol sometimes happens to me wer i mite buy something and the shop clerk or watever if its an old white woman or asian man will say thank you about twenty times during the exchange,i think they must be trying to diffuse a potential hostage situation in there minds or something

that scene will probly come out as 'i jacked one fool outside of tescos' on the young mans mixtape

ppl are quick to take kindeness for weakness these days so i have to discipline myself to be selfish and unforgiving against the more magnaminous instincts of my nature

but sometimes you will see me put a pigeon out of its misery if its injured or if i just feel like it doesnt have great prospects to become a big fish in the city

I guess I too am like this.

This is why I restricted the poor man's dinner to anything you can find in Tesco's for a pound.

This way, I can be humane. and He also knows not try get the wrong idea....

Why beg for manners though.

I don't get it...

not begging for manners

jus lettin them no i fink they're f*ckin rude if they dnt say thank You

i'm not Your cotton picker, i dnt have to do it, i choose to.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Guest Esquilax

On the one hand, you should do nice things because you want to, not because you expect gratitude from it. Like making an anonymous charity donation.

BUT on the other hand, I tool get annoyed when people don't thank me for good deeds. It's like just f*ck*ng thank me you rude spastic.

I dunno, swings and roundabouts