HOW KIND ARE YOU?

Mr. Martinez

How?

She said I felt like a punk because I wasn't thanked by this dude for giving him a burger.

I never gave him a burger to receive a thank you, and when he didn't thank me, I thought it was funny because of what his life must be like. Just the way the man went from best friend in the queue to dussing out the shop so quick with the burger in his hand...

I know its funnier to think I got bullied into buying the guy a burger, but okay

Too kind.

I go out of my way to help others even though I know I most probably wouldn't get it in return.

I'm learning to stop now though, most people take kindness for weakness.

90% of the time I'm kind I feel disappointed from the response.

• Upvote 1

Guest Wheres Wally

Man buys one of them nasty 30seconds burger and goes don't have a microwave but its a minor I'll just munch it

:rofl:

am i the only one who creased at this?

• Upvote 1

POS'd Carlos..

Im kinder then most people i know. I used to give this 1 homeless guy money most times i would see him or buy him a cup of tea and a roll in the morning on my way to Uni. I would not show the same kindness to most homeless people because they are mainly crackheads/drunks , but this guy was the most sincere person ive ever met and didnt ever ask me for nothing.

I was on a packed train last week and saw a pregnant lady standing up (she weren't too far pregnant , probably 4 or 5 months) after a few moments i noticed nobody got up and offered her a seat . So as i was getting up to offer the seat to her some guy tried to squeeze through to take it , but i told him i was only getting up to offer her the seat he realized and apologized.

As someone said previous , i would go out of my way todo favors for people , as long as they appreciate it!

• Upvote 3

kindness has it's own reward, it's in your own interest to treat others kindly. The f*ck-everyone-but-me attitude won't take you were you want to be. I am kind, i try to good works and help were i can.

this winter i gave the gloves i was wearing to a cold looking homeless lady.

recently a woman down my road asked if i would help carry a wardrobe into her house, i did and she wanted to give me a tenner i tried to refuse but she insisted, i gave the ten pounds to charity.

its natural to want some appreciation though, tbh im begging it here in this post, pat myself on the back moment. to do good works and not care if anyone recognizes is higher level behaviour.

on the flipside it's not helping someone to let them think they can take the piss, the other day a man approached me with blood dripping from his arm he said he had fell off his bike and needed money to get to hospital, the wound was clearly self-inflicted, he was clearly a crackhead and there was no bike. your not helping people like this by giving them money, it is unwise to encourage this kind of negative behaviour.

• Upvote 3

Sometimes I'm too kind. People ask me for favours and 9 outta 10 times I'll do it.

However I NEVER ask friends for anything, ever.

Strange.

I'm like that. But in terms of doing something its because I have very high standards to things and quite often am left fustrated and dissapointed in the standard of what someone else has done so i am a firm believer of the statement " If you want something done PROPERLY, do it your self"

In terms of money, I think its pride I don't like owing people money, don't like the feeling.

Certain people take my kindness for a weakness, learnt to put my foot down a lil more now though.

Sometimes I'm too kind. People ask me for favours and 9 outta 10 times I'll do it.

However I NEVER ask friends for anything, ever.

Strange.

me too.

(and as long as the favour doesn't involve money)

when it comes to strangers, I'll hold the doors open, give my seat to a visibly pregnant woman, help ladies down the stairs with their prams etc.. If I'm in a rush or something I wont do it, but I always feel bad after.

It's funny though cos I think of myself as a cold person.