IBIZA

rich225

This thread is getting my excited.

Booked 12the sept for 10 nights. Gonna be sick.

Best place Ive ever been i think. I like House/Electro etc and dont mind certain trance music anyway so its live for me.

Space on 19th sept is gonna be TOO MUCH. James Zabiela, Simian Mobile Disco, Foamo, Groove Armada....

SICK.

10 nights, your rich

Not even. Stayin in a bogstandard hotel cos I'm not looking to be there for most of the time.

10 nights and flights cost me 180. Money for when I'm there is what's gonna kill me. Think I spent about a grand in 7 days last time I was there f*ck knows how much ill end up spending this time.

Best place Ive ever been i think. I like House/Electro etc and dont mind certain trance music anyway so its live for me.

Space on 19th sept is gonna be TOO MUCH. James Zabiela, Simian Mobile Disco, Foamo, Groove Armada....

SICK.

10 nights, your rich

Not even. Stayin in a bogstandard hotel cos I'm not looking to be there for most of the time.

10 nights and flights cost me 180. Money for when I'm there is what's gonna kill me. Think I spent about a grand in 7 days last time I was there f*ck knows how much ill end up spending this time.

Thats what I mean, accom and flights are minor, but 10 nights partying over there will kill, the euro is shite, so its practically £1 = 1euro

30-50 per night for entry, drinks, food etc, will add up very fast

But Ibiza has to be done in your life, so enjoy

Thinking bout going in September. Anyone who been before recomend somewhere to stay?

Also I heard some hotels don't allow you to bring girls back, is that true?

What area you staying

Playa den bossa = Bora Bora and Space

San Antonio = Eden, Hed Kandi

Thats what I'm asking. Places to stay in either San Antonio or Den Bossa

Guest Wheres Barry

Couple of my boys are telling me to come in August.

All the clubbing locations in Ibiza will be closed next year as well so this year will probably be even better than normal.

you what?

SICK.

10 nights, your rich

Thats what I mean, accom and flights are minor, but 10 nights partying over there will kill, the euro is shite, so its practically £1 = 1euro

30-50 per night for entry, drinks, food etc, will add up very fast

But Ibiza has to be done in your life, so enjoy

I know man. f*ck the euro. Tbh tho I don't think ill hit the superclubs every night. Probs more like 7 of the 10 nights with the others in west end etc. You can do nights there cheap.

Couple of my boys are telling me to come in August.

All the clubbing locations in Ibiza will be closed next year as well so this year will probably be even better than normal.

you what?

Ibizan authorities have announced that clubs are to have a fallow year in 2011, with blanket closures across all island venues. Following years of supposed conflict between island residents and ravers, and continued rumours of club closures – the revelation comes as a disappointment, but perhaps not a surprise.

The announcement comes as a response to claims that, after over 20 years of continued rave traffic, the island needs a break to rest and regenerate – not only for its residents, wildlife and natural surroundings, but also its clubs.

The idea is not only to give local residents a break from the tourist traffic, but allow club owners the opportunity to redecorate and update venues that have been in constant use, and abuse, for over two decades.

“Ibiza is an iconic tourist destination, and important for global music culture,” said a spokesperson for the Ibizan local government. “We’ve realised that the best way to deal with this culture is not to fight it, but to embrace it. It is as important to Ibiza as it is to the world. As such we will take this year to ensure Ibiza’s clubbing infrastructure – bars, hotels, clubs, drugs – is up to the highest standard.”

If this news comes as a major disappointment though, fear not, you’ll still be able to get to white island next year, as part of the Ibizan authorities' ‘Rave up, clean up’ campaign.

Party-goers are being invited to come for week’s holidays where they can aid the clean-up operation of the island’s beaches and other natural areas, picking up the cans, used condoms and other rubbish that have proved a danger to local flora and fauna. “After so many years with many thousands of people coming to our island, that is a great many people who have pissed in the sea at Bora Bora,” said one Ibizan resident. “This fish need a break, man! This is a chance for people to give something back.”

http://www.mixmag.net/content/ibiza-have-fallow-year-2011

Guest Wheres Barry

thats an april fools mate.

lol at ibiza having a years break.

and lol @

As such we will take this year to ensure Ibiza’s clubbing infrastructure – bars, hotels, clubs, drugs – is up to the highest standard.”

Thinking bout going in September. Anyone who been before recomend somewhere to stay?

What area you staying

Depends what clubs u wanna go to though, im staying in Den Bossa as I want to be right near Bora Bora

What area you staying

Depends what clubs u wanna go to though, im staying in Den Bossa as I want to be right near Bora Bora

I've said before in this topic that it doesn't really matter where u stay as most places are no more than 30mins from each other. Theres a special bus service thats goes to all the clubs and runs every half hour for a few euros or u can cab it for not much more. If you wanna make the most of your trip you will have to travel around.

Also if your taking a day off clubbing I would recommend a boat trip to the island of formentera, takes about 45mins to get there but the beaches are amazing, white sand and turquoise sea.

• Upvote 1

Also im pretty sure that for most nights if you buy your ticket in advance they run a free bus service that goes from the pre-party venue.

You can either get a boat to Formentera from San An Bay where all the boat trips go from or from Ibiza Town port. The 1 from ibiza town is best as it is more flexible and has a lot of departure and return times, where as the San An boat leaves around 10.30 and returns about 3.30 so you only really get a few hours on the beach. You can pick up info leaflets from most hotel lobbies, thats how I found out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

2 weeks!!!!! going f*ck*ng quick, cant wait

No report ?

San Antonio is worse than napa.... (in the way you want it to be)

thats all you need to know i believe.

/

the way i am so f*cked right now... and i swear i hit napa a lot harder..... must be the age creeping up....

wish i did drugs because <<<<<<<<< alcohol....

/

the girls on them green stars are different.

/

next year i will return and do it even harder, and more sensible.... missed out on too much sh*t due to been ill and f*cked up.

Surely you can give more info than that?

What nights you recomend? I'm going next week, only for 4 nights though

I been about 4 times

Dnt do it like the white boys, they spend bare money on da noisy raves

Go Pacha, Space and couple other super clubs but dnt get over bumped oits like 40-70 Euro 2 get tickets

Befriend ppl, I been Ibiza 4 times, the local workers get free passes into all the superclubs with their passports, I think they can get guests in coz I got into clubs with locals for free

Den Bossa is the spot for the beach

If I was u id stay in San Antonio

Make sure u hit twice as nice on thurs or Pacha (David Guetta)

Soul City is the after party spot, again some white boys will tell u dnt go there but if u wna bang a ting go at like 4/5 n do ur stuff..its an urban club

You dnt have 2 spend bare ££ but obviously alot of these man enjoy all that headbanging stuff n go 2da super clubs every night

Go 2da sunset strip to see da sunset, its sick

Make friends at the hotel n go out with them white boys at night, or when ur inda bars watching the footy be friendly.

Dnt be a wasteman n get bare drunk n not bang.. lol i seen dat sh*t 2 many times

Ibiza>>>_______

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

yeah dont get too smashed...

i did the first few days and got sun stoke so it killed me for a few days...

/

hit zoo project.... old zoo turned into a club, goes on from 4 - 12.... everyone is pilled up in there so expect some good vibes.

If you cant stand not being able to move in a club dont go them bait commersh nights like swedish house mafia and david guetta.... (sh*t artists anyway)

dunno if dynamat still posts on here but ive seen him on facebook and hes working out there so you could holla at him,

Surely you can give more info than that?

What nights you recomend? I'm going next week, only for 4 nights though

I been about 4 times

Dnt do it like the white boys, they spend bare money on da noisy raves

Go Pacha, Space and couple other super clubs but dnt get over bumped oits like 40-70 Euro 2 get tickets

Befriend ppl, I been Ibiza 4 times, the local workers get free passes into all the superclubs with their passports, I think they can get guests in coz I got into clubs with locals for free

Den Bossa is the spot for the beach

If I was u id stay in San Antonio

Make sure u hit twice as nice on thurs or Pacha (David Guetta)

Soul City is the after party spot, again some white boys will tell u dnt go there but if u wna bang a ting go at like 4/5 n do ur stuff..its an urban club

You dnt have 2 spend bare ££ but obviously alot of these man enjoy all that headbanging stuff n go 2da super clubs every night

Go 2da sunset strip to see da sunset, its sick

Make friends at the hotel n go out with them white boys at night, or when ur inda bars watching the footy be friendly.

Dnt be a wasteman n get bare drunk n not bang.. lol i seen dat sh*t 2 many times

Ibiza>>>_______

props thats what i wanna hear

defo going next year

whats the banging hotel everyone goes on about?