Summer transfer thread

Guest Portuguese

Rosell is on a power trip remember this guy was vice president and the guy responsible of bringing Dinho to Camp Nou.Basically Rosell wants to cut the debt and make Barca become a team full of spanish and brazilians so don't be surprised if Pep walks at the end of the season.Lyon still looking to sign Robinho on Loan.

"If a French player receives an offer from Arsène Wenger, it's practically impossible to turn down," he said. "It was a sensational offer for me and I was happy Sevilla let me go. It was a difficult situation but I knew I had to take this chance. I knew if I played against Braga then I would not have been able to play for Arsenal in the Champions League.""Arsenal were always the team I watched out for," said Squillaci, who began his medical assessment at the club today. "For any spectator like me, you had to watch a squad with [Thierry] Henry, [Robert] Pirès, [Patrick] Vieira and [William] Gallas. Now, I'm happy to have my name in the history books. For me, this is a great new challenge and I've gone there purely to be part of that."I don't think my age is a problem. My experience in football is great and players of my age tend to be at the peak of their playing career."Sébastien Squillaci.Medical passed, official announcement tomorrow.

"If a French player receives an offer from Arsène Wenger, it's practically impossible to turn down," he said.
smhIts not the French national team u pancake, get over it/Is Jose shotting Las Diarra?? If he is im sure hes pissed Las went 2 us that time
  • Downvote 1

true say your 50p head would slot right in with them losers.
Shut up, you snake./TBH, if an Arsenal player was doing the same thing to another player, I wouldn't complain.Nothing to do with that, anyway Xavi Hernandez >>> ________________________I've ceased investing any emotion in Cesc Fabregas.
  • Downvote 3