Summer transfer thread

I'm kinda worried that we are not looking for them 2-3 good players. Swear we leave everything to the last min :lol:Anyhow Harry comes out with Keane is like a new signing, our season is over. We still missing a 20 mil striker and another CB (Woodgate is finished) Only positive is that we are keeping Gio, who's been looking good at pre season.We'll be finishing top 6 at best without a top striker.

Aiden McGeady has completed his move from Celtic to Spartak Moscow. The Republic of Ireland international has signed a four-year deal with the Russian side after agreeing personal terms and passing a medical.Celtic accepted a bid in the region of £9.8million from Spartak earlier this month and the winger has now tied up his switch to the Russian capital.
Roberto Mancini has confirmed Manchester City are 'close' to completing the signing of Mario Balotelli as the Inter Milan forward flew in to undergo a medical.

If you know your going to be a bench warmer at Sunderland why wouldnt you take a punt and go to another country to try and improve your game? If Palermo do qualify for the Europa League he will surely get games.And because he speaks no Italian? oh come on now
You have proved your ignorance with your 'clueless' statement.I'll be sure to quote your statement in 8months when A.F is making a 1.2 million return to West Brom.

If you know your going to be a bench warmer at Sunderland why wouldnt you take a punt and go to another country to try and improve your game? If Palermo do qualify for the Europa League he will surely get games.And because he speaks no Italian? oh come on now
You have proved your ignorance with your 'clueless' statement.I'll be sure to quote your statement in 8months when A.F is making a 1.2 million return to West Brom.
Im talking about a Loan move, more english players should try and play ther trade abroad if possible.But cool, you come with your statements in 8months time.Ill come with the Lennon in the middle and Reina not being a world class kepper statements.CheckmateD.jpg
  • Upvote 2

Im talking about a Loan move, more english players should try and play ther trade abroad if possible.But cool, you come with your statements in 8months time.Ill come with the Lennon in the middle and Reina not being a world class kepper statements.CheckmateD.jpg
When did i ever say Lennon in the middle? Reina aint world class to me. If his world class then so is Gomes.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

When did i ever say Lennon in the middle? Reina aint world class to me. If his world class then so is Gomes.
JTheadshake.gif

TBH I see fully where Hughes is coming from, 2-4m isn't enough to find a suitable replacement, however Schwarzer will f*ck*ng hate him if he is denied the move.And before anyone says yeah but Arsenal did it to Fabregas, Fabregas is 23, Schwarzer is 38 this year...

We would but Hughes wouldnt want ANY of our keepers.He'd think they are too good for Almunia or Flappy and aren't Arsenal's playschool to groom Vito & Chesney.Flappy should defo go Blackpool tho. Yeah he'd experience relegation but f*ck it this guy needs to be put out there.

Guest Trollse Hill

yo for real,Man United could of signed Schwarezer 4 years ago, do you still tink he would be their number 1 now?NO, So why is he fit to be ours now?

• Upvote 2

yo for real,Man United could of signed Schwarezer 4 years ago, do you still tink he would be their number 1 now?NO, So why is he fit to be ours now?
this obviously scwharzez will be welcomed cos hes better than the sh*t we havebut most keepers areeven by arsenals recent standards, im surprised that its come down to now nd weve only got schwarzez in the framehes 38 next month and has only ever been a good prem keeper

Spurs take Central American starlet on trialTottenham Hotspur - Anthony Lozano on ten-day trial at White Hart LaneBy Mark Bollons August 13, 2010Redknapp is thought to be watching Lozano. (©PAphotos)Picture GalleryNew Premier League pictures Tottenham Hotspur picturesGMF The Sun now claims that a deal is already in-place should Lozano impress sufficiently during his stint Spurs are thought to have taken Honduran whizkid Anthony Lozano on trial amidst reports that the club have signed the 17-year-old.The teenage striker has appeared on the Premier League radar after an impressive start to his career back in Honduras, and Tottenham Hotspur boss Harry Redknapp was thought to be keen on taking a look at the player.News on the improving youngster taking a trial at the club was widely reported in the British media, but The Sun now claims that a deal is already in-place should Lozano impress sufficiently during his stint in north London.A forward with a clear eye for goal, Lozano scored three goals in six appearances for club side CD Olimpia. His record is stunning at junior international level, with 11 goals in eight appearance as captain of the U17 national side.Described as 'the promise of Honduras football', much is expected of Lozano and a move to the Premier League would go some way to growing on that reputation.Spurs are yet to confirm either the trial or the signing, but Lozano would join Sandro as the second young continental player at the club following his earlier acquisition in the summer.Fans will hope this move opens the floodgates with just a day until the opening fixture of the season and Redknapp still keen to make additions ahead of a European Cup and top flight challenge.
probably wont get past them 10 days...