Summer transfer thread

*changes location*kaka gone then?guys injured at the moment will be out till jan prob as well

Real Madrid have completed the signing of Germany World Cup star Mesut Ozil from Werder Bremen.The 21-year-old was in outstanding form during Germany's run to the semi-finals, and had attracted interest from some of Europe's biggest clubs.The two clubs are believed to have agreed a fee of about 15m euros (£12.4m) for a player with one year left on his contract.Ozil will undergo a medical in Madrid on Wednesday.A statement on the Real website paid fulsome tribute to Ozil's qualities."His unique touch, unmatched individual technique, excellent ball control and deadly last pass make the German midfielder one of the brightest up-and-coming stars in European football," read the statement.More to follow. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/8921836.stm
Was just about to post this.Noooooooooooo!He's going to regret this decision.

Spurs ITK say Damien Levy is in Sevilla trying to sort out a deal for Luis Fabiano and Capel being pushed into the deal
Daniel mate.Not Damien.
I just copied from the forum. wanted to know if theres any truth to this.
ITk's are all here say attention seekers.The only stuff you see me or Gundam posting on this forum comes from the only ITK that gets 95% of his sh*t correct. Doesnt post much but when he does you will hear about it.I dont tend to listen or pay any attention to people on Spurs forums claiming to be ITK's.Like last year when i just randomly said that Harry was in Holland looking at Dembele, taking the piss. Que a 15 page topic, and 2 days later it was in the Daily Mail and on the BBC gossip section.Saying that though, the Fabiano link been around for time. If we qualify for the CL, the next week following will be interesting regarding transfers.

Lol at anyone thinking Ozil will be "wasted" at Madrid.Lol at anyone thinking Bellamy should've gone to play in GermanyLol at ignoring the fact that since January United have money to spend but just aren't willing to get into a bidding war with any team, because if the player ops to go to the other team it'll damage our world standing as "the biggest club in the world"thats all it is, we was never gonna fight with Real because if Ozil chooses to go there ahead of us we cant keep saying we're bigger than them, Fergie said he looked at Villa and the price wasn't outrageous but chose against, why? coz Barca are more alluring and we'd just look silly trying to compete with them. the Ballotelli thing, City would blow us out of the water. I've been the biggest critic of the Glazer regime on here but there is definitly money to spend now

HiguainDi Maria Ozil RonaldoKhedira AlonsoMarcelo Pepe Carvalho Ramos CasillasAnd the bench is even more f*ckd
Still think they'll possibly be bringing in another Defender very good team, The first Real Barca game will be a epic. think Jose will do the double over them this season and take the league.

the team will be nothing like that anyway

because its not FM its Mourinho

Bait Ozil would have picked real over us anyway. Realistically noone would want to sign for us now knowing they will be playing with nani fletcher valencia rooney berbatov. Hardly gonna pick that over playing with ronaldo higuain di maria alonso casillas kaka benzema etc. @ kompressor, fergie said he didn't bid cos villa was always going to barca. Not like anyone would expect anything different imo. Villa was literally always gonna go barca over anyone not just united

Guest Portuguese

Marcelo as number three is a accident waiting to happen he is a better number 3.David Luiz would be great for us he will complete us.I would say give Benfica 20m euros + Drenthe,Diarra,Garay!!!So its MourinhoIker\DudekRamos Albiol Pepe Carvalho AA Marcelo GarayAlonso Lass Granero KhediraVDV Ozil Canales KakaRonaldo DiMaria GraneroBenzema HiguianStill not happy a LB/CF/GK is needed

Bait Ozil would have picked real over us anyway. Realistically noone would want to sign for us now knowing they will be playing with nani fletcher valencia rooney berbatov. Hardly gonna pick that over playing with ronaldo higuain di maria alonso casillas kaka benzema etc. @ kompressor, fergie said he didn't bid cos villa was always going to barca. Not like anyone would expect anything different imo. Villa was literally always gonna go barca over anyone not just united
yh i fully get and and agree with that, but thats what i'm saying we're only going in for players we dont have to fight for and that are overly eager to sign for us, as after the Ronaldo saga and then Tevez opting to join City ahead of us (regardless of the other polotics) are claims to be the worlds biggest club aren't even being believed by the most blinkered bias fan. my post was a reply to someone saying we didnt have the money to get Defour

Guest M12 Part 2

real madrid v barca this year will be a madness. the tekkers on show will be frighening.SMH @ La Liga becoming the Scottish Premier League