Summer transfer thread

Just went on the Arsenal page on the Sky Sports website, saw Ruud van Nistelrooy and the headline Ruud steps in for Van Persie, obvouisly I'm a bit slow today cos for some reason I thought we signed him, then realised its for Dutch national team.Lol at that c*nt and Silvestre being the top two stories on our page.

Schalke 04 coach Felix Magath has confirmed that striker Klaas-Jan Huntelaar has decided to leave AC Milan and will continue his career at the Bundesliga club. Schalke has reportedly paid AC Milan 14 million euros for the transfer. The future looked bleak for Huntelaar after the Italian club had bought Zlatan Ibrahimovic from Barcelona.

Given is staying at Man City.Schwarzer deal hangs on Fulham finding a keeper, think they linked with the Reading keeper or Loach of Watford now. All I do know is Schwarzer wants out regardless...As for us I think it would be...Schwarzer, Almunia & Fabianski, with Mannone & Szczesny to go Championship clubs hopefully. Unless Wenger has a greater plan for "bad Fab"

Guest M12 Part 2
PMSLA frontline of Pato, Robinho, Zlatan & 'Dinho?If they can get the balance right, they can take Serie A still.What, with Benitez in charge, lol.
benitez manages inter not ac.but you are right, thats a talented bunch of misfits. If someone can get them all firing together. they can be a problem
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1