Summer transfer thread

Carlos Quieroz to Villa?
Thought it was going to be Bradley, saw something on an American sports website which suggested they were talking to Klinsmann. Who would you rather have, Quieroz or Bradley?
Don't think it'll be Bradley, he's not on the shortlist apparently.Klinsmann and Randy are mates, but apparently Klinsmann is being used as an adviser.No idea who it's gonna be, Koeman wants it but meh. Should be in by after the international games, apparently.

Guest Portuguese

Latest Transfer Rumors Tresor Mputu-Chelsea(trial)Robinho/Juan Mata-BarcelonaDi Santo-WiganWheater/Marc Wilson/Rodallega/Jenas-StokeCaracciolo-West HamCarlton Cole-LiverpoolRyan Babel-West HamVan Wolfswinkel-NewcastleMario Gomez-LiverpoolScott Loach-Man CityAsamoah Gyan-SunderlandLuis Fabiano/Muntari-Tottenham

He said: "It's a very happy day. This is my home, I've been here six seasons and I will try to continue scoring goals and continue making history for Sevilla. It's a very special day for me."My first option was to renew with Sevilla. I rejected many offers and there were many interested teams. My desire was always to be here and what's true is that we have made a great effort to renew the contract."Sevilla have given me everything. When I arrived here the fans didn't think much of Luis Fabiano, because at my two previous teams in Europe (Porto and Rennes) things didn't go well."But here I've returned to the national team, I've won many titles...I owe a lot to Sevilla, that's the truth."