Summer transfer thread

Seaman was replaced with Lehmann.All I know if Almunia f*cks up, which he will, then I wanna see Szczesny play.
Lehman wasn't adequate IMO
Premier League & FA Cup medal would argue different. As would European Goalkeeper of the year and member of the Invincible team.
Never rated him, hated the major glaring mistakes he made, CL Chelsea springs to mind vividly.
Almunia must make you lose your hair then...

if they get rid of babel nd bring in a new striker (not cole), plus the other business theyve done will be a good summer for the scousers
You reckon?They've sold or get rid of mascherano aquilani benayoun and insua. Replaced them with poulsen meireles joe cole and konchesky. and possibly replacing babel with carlton cole....Looks to me they've just downgraded on a load of players but made themselves 10 or 15m. Is that classed a good summer for liverpool these days?
yh they have downgraded on a fewno cl football benitez goneowners givin little moneycould be alot worse, given the circumstances

I don't think we can look at the last season and conclude that every player will perform exatly the same in this season. Almunia had a poor season, but there were reasons for that. It could well be that those reasons are no longer there. He has hopefully recovered from his family tragedy and I have a feeling that the departure of Gallas will help him as well. The fact that Wenger has not been too concerned about signing a new keeper seems to suggest as much. Almunia might not be the best in the world, but even some improvement on his last season could be good enough for us to win the title, considering that we now have more options in other areas of the pitch.

So the papers say.The breakdown of completing the deal is because of firstly Fulham not having a manager. Then the manager they appointed. Then the injury to Stockdale and Given rejecting a move there.Almunia has till January to be beyond fault. This guy has so many f*ck*ng lives...

Liverpool have confirmed the signing of defender Paul Konchesky on a four-year contract from Fulham. The left-back was expected to make the move on transfer deadline day after previously passing a medical and agreeing personal terms, and the deal has now been announced on the Reds' official website.Youngsters Lauri Dalla Valle and Alex Kacaniklic have moved in the opposite direction as part of a players-plus-cash deal.
So thats Dalla Valle, Insua, Kacaniklic, NemethThought they were all gonna be sick players in a couple years?
i heard nemeth name gettin hyped alot
It's pretty much a fire sale not really that hard to figure out is it.

# #LFC all The Way ...#ynwa !!! 8 minutes ago via ÃœberTwitter * Reply * Retweet# I'm going no where.... 8 minutes ago via ÃœberTwitter * Reply * Retweet# Guys guys guys ... 9 minutes ago via ÃœberTwitter