They bout to riot in LA

Yuri

Guest M12 Part 2

The fact of the matter is in this case. If I would have "accidentally" shot a policeman or f*ck it even a white person in the USA. I'd be on deathrow or doing a stretch for murder. Involuntary manslaughter wouldnt enter the equation

• Upvote 1

sickening. america stay failing

/

this part to the post holds no relevance however i really hope man like Raoul Moat manages to flee the country;

or at the very least kills a couple more police officers before he dies slash goes inside.

i dnt care wot anyone says. i rate this guy. its like a real life hollywood film

• Upvote 4

/

this part to the post holds no relevance however i really hope man like Raoul Moat manages to flee the country;

or at the very least kills a couple more police officers before he dies slash goes inside.

i dnt care wot anyone says. i rate this guy. its like a real life hollywood film

well said mate :Y:

/

well said mate :Y:

so many retards on here

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1