Weekend

Woodpecker

Friday - Changed fields, cleaned the windows inside and out, teak oiled windows

Saturday - revarnishing the floors. Wash Car

Sunday - Family meal etc.

might sound like a sh*t weekend but I actually love cleaning up and refreshed houses.

Pecker, behave your self! Don't get to comfortable I'm cutting your tree down.

Lol I'm cutting your tree down? Pos for the effort and not writing a huge paragraph, you might be improving on the bitchin front, soon maybe you might annoy me so little I agree to let you suck me off so keep up the good work ;)

Dont!!!

Im not 13, so im not amused by c*ck sucking jokes. Only mouth ur d*ck see's is your own!

• Upvote 1

Today - Me fella wanted to buy the front bit that goes under the lights for my car so pretty much been on the internet looking on that sh*t all day

Tomorrow - Goin to his Mums which is gonna be so long and gay cos she chats sh*t and I have to listen she's just so bosey it does my nut in

Sunday - Same as usual

SORRY

LOL

Sat-

Its my boy's bday rave today. Venue was hired and everything. Today says he has the the flu and can't get out of bed LOL. Its too late to cancel as well 'cause bare people are coming :( Just going to have to do something like get everyone to wish him a happy birthday and then make a video out of it.

Sun-

Got bare work to do but i'll be recovering tbh.

last night chilled up my mates smoke drink and 4player xbox session

today gotta do some chores and sh*t that are long overdue

going out drinking tonight which will hopefully end in some sort of madness

nothing planned for tomorrow but something will come up

gym in the middle somewhere / house party on monday night

my weekend has consisted of sex and music had one link come down on friday ever since then we have been mashing non stop swear down i have ran out of spunk, Killer is I have fell for this girl she is exactly like me she has been brought up on the same morals as me so I know she moves loose like ,me so i ma just confused at the mo swear down straight im even buzzing now

huh?...you need some distance mate.

if i were u i'd lock her off before you reach the point of no return. you might still have the will power to keep away, coz like you said she moves loose so could you really make it work with her?

/

slacking ive done literally nothing all day other than a short ab workout, drink tea, and sit on my pc. not sure this has been a great weekend

nah she dont move loose sloshy just loose lik me where she dont want no commitment or am i being gassed? we go on some deep walks just walking for like 3 hours just talking about life

ah right yeah ok

i dont want to put bad thoughts into your head but she could easily just be telling you want to hear to keep you around. its hard to say.

/

J get them all booked up! :Y: