Do you think you'll ever move to the countrside

Guest Trollse Hill

Guest Yilmaz

People who don't wanna move to 'countrysides'...

Would you move to another big city? Manchester, Brum or suttin?

I would if I HAD to i.e. if the money was on the table.

But really I'm only setting my sights higher than London from now on; next stop Vegas/NYC/Dubai/Hong Kong etc

• Upvote 1

People who don't wanna move to 'countrysides'...

Would you move to another big city? Manchester, Brum or suttin?

I would if I HAD to i.e. if the money was on the table.

But really I'm only setting my sights higher than London from now on; next stop Vegas/NYC/Dubai/Hong Kong etc

Same. But I actually think if I had to choose between £50,000 in Manchester, and £40,000 in NY I'd take NY tbh. I'd like to live in other countries.

Lol allow arguing about this, as if a wogsocket is gonna locate itself far away from the primary objective, done

lololol

Guest Yilmaz

Same. But I actually think if I had to choose between £50,000 in Manchester, and £40,000 in NY I'd take NY tbh. I'd like to live in other countries

Yeah, standard.

lol at u guys thinkin u will fit in round any of these bizarre places.. manchester birmingham etc are sh*t.. the home counties are sh*t

living in london and being poor is waste...

the ultimate goal should be too move to places northwood moor park wimbledon barnet harrow on the hill ( the posh part) etc

places in outer london with nice big houses yet still 20=25 mins from central

having spent time out of london i can say its terrible... why would u wna move away from the centre ofo the world...

then again raising kids in these kinds of areas will lead to them being soft so i dnt really wna move away from brent because it has its mix of affluence and fresh of the boat poverty... the magic is in the mix

bring the negs but this is truth imo

:/

Plenty of people have already said what you've just said

Guest Yilmaz

lol at u guys thinkin u will fit in round any of these bizarre places.. manchester birmingham etc are sh*t.. the home counties are sh*t

Lol at 1) thinking fitting in is the motive and 2) thinking you know everyone well enough to make this statement.

the magic is in the mix

Agree with this. It's what makes Notting Hill and the surrounding areas very special.

living in london and being poor is waste...

the ultimate goal should be too move to places northwood moor park wimbledon barnet harrow on the hill ( the posh part) etc

places in outer london with nice big houses yet still 20=25 mins from central

having spent time out of london i can say its terrible... why would u wna move away from the centre ofo the world...

then again raising kids in these kinds of areas will lead to them being soft so i dnt really wna move away from brent because it has its mix of affluence and fresh of the boat poverty... the magic is in the mix

bring the negs but this is truth imo

swear ur from iraq? u should b grateful 4 havin a roof ova yr head n freedom of speech.