We Hit Em Upppp!!!!

imhim

Lol biggie was realer than tupac, atleast man grew up in one neighbourhood and weren't some actor child. Tupac was about as gangster as that kid from home alone

lol yh he went to stage school etc

i swear that guy from mobb deep did as well, tbh i think rapper's past careers r irrelevant, like arguing over whether or not wrestling is real, just appreciate it for wot it is.

Lol biggie was realer than tupac, atleast man grew up in one neighbourhood and weren't some actor child. Tupac was about as gangster as that kid from home alone

i swear that guy from mobb deep did as well, tbh i think rapper's past careers r irrelevant, like arguing over whether or not wrestling is real, just appreciate it for wot it is.

:lol: C/S

nah fuk dat sh*t. if he aint from da roadz den he shudnt chat greaze.

its like wen kingzbury yutes bred NW9 wen dey from da posh side of town.

• Downvote 6

tune is such a banger

/

c/s the wrestling comment

nah fuk dat sh*t. if he aint from da roadz den he shudnt chat greaze.

its like wen kingzbury yutes bred NW9 wen dey from da posh side of town.

bro when was the last time you caught a case?

KMT Biggie realer than Pac

Shows how you dont have a f*ckin clue. Tbh I think especially with american rappers you can clock the realness of their music from their voice. Pac,Cube,Scarface and niggas like that rap from the pit of the stomach.

If Pavarotti hopped on this rap ting it would've been game over

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

KMT Biggie realer than Pac

Shows how you dont have a f*ckin clue. Tbh I think especially with american rappers you can clock the realness of their music from their voice. Pac,Cube,Scarface and niggas like that rap from the pit of the stomach.

C/S

u can tell biggie is nowhere near as real as he claimed

jus listen to tunes he did with the lox

big's verse is nice but u can clearly hear the difference in the realness

Age old Tupac argument about him not being real. Thats why black people are so held back at times. Tupac doesn't claim to have lived the worse life out there but he is the son of a black panther, his step dad is a black panther, his aunty was a black panther and is in exile in Cuba. He is about representing the uneducated black people in society who do did not have a voice.

He wrote songs like Pain, Smile, I Aint Mad At Cha, Brendas Got A Baby etc

Everyone has a Tupac song they can relate to

He only really turned abit of a ''Gangster'' because he was getting heavily influenced by Suge Knight whether that was a temp pseudo because he helped him get early release we don;t know. But on Don Killuminati he sounds abit back to normal

Explained to so many people I cba anymore if you wanna believe he was some fake stage school gangster then whatever

• Upvote 2