Football on TV this weekend.... Discuss it here.

Admin.

LOOOLHansen going IN on the boy WalnutEven I woudnt have dun that after he scored 3But its tru, it was against Blackpool, against a non-existent LB and 10 menLoved Walflowers interview thoe, really do like the lad, hes well spoken...a fine young man n wana see him do well, just a shame all he can do is run..Wally stays bullying the sh*t teams lool

west ham shocking sidezola>grant tbh

So many arsenal supporters are cluelesssaying sell rosicky in the summer, wilshere is better than nasri LMAOcluelessi know it was only blackpool but theo could have had 5 goals and 5 assists yesterday easily and that's without much effort. Warnock is lucky he moved to villa cos his career at blackburn at left back would have been ruined again next saturday LOL

Lmao @ Hansen going in on Theo even though the boy did alot better than usual. Man wasn't having his 3 goals blur sh*t. Some goon fans need to remember they played against Blackpool.Drogba is just too much. Terry's a lucky c*nt.Bale's 2nd goal was COLD & Stoke got robbed, the ball defo crossed the line imo. Lol @ Mr Coy looking at the linesman for assistance when he was right there. It's early days but I can see West Ham going down and Parker possibily leaving ain't going to hlep at all. :D @ Davies when he said 'I don't know what Upson was doing down there'.