Nearly Fucked My Neighbour up today.

Eskay Jones

ur a big man aint u u p*ssy getting all angry ova net cus ur too much of a p*ssy to knock round ur neighbours and tell them there taking the piss

...wen this time now ur proberly too scared to comfront them hiding behind ur curtain cussin them under ur breath u tramp

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

ur a big man aint u u p*ssy getting all angry ova net cus ur too much of a p*ssy to knock round ur neighbours and tell them there taking the piss

...wen this time now ur proberly too scared to comfront them hiding behind ur curtain cussin them under ur breath u tramp

*In nelly voice*SHES RIGHT Y'KNOW SHES RIGHT *in nelly voice*

• Upvote 1

Just go kill yourself you disgusting faggot aint nobody wanna see your homosexual words, go whore urself for a eighth

At least my neighbours dont take the living piss out of me....they no never to put anything in the way out of respect

no one respects u......on ere and on road lmao

We're the bad neighbours who blast out the music during day time 'till like 11.30. Gotta get that mix tight one way or another.

:lol: hey i got no problem with people who are actually playing good music like the guy above us. But this guy has some sort of 'disorder' which means he plays the same 12 songs everyday plus this niggers jobless so he doesn't have to worry about getting up to go to work. like the rest of the building.

We're the bad neighbours who blast out the music during day time 'till like 11.30. Gotta get that mix tight one way or another.

:lol: hey i got no problem with people who are actually playing good music like the guy above us. But this guy has some sort of 'disorder' which means he plays the same 12 songs everyday plus this niggers jobless so he doesn't have to worry about getting up to go to work. like the rest of the building.

:lol:

trust

my neighbours are on this love ballads and fairground jippity music, actually shuold be playin round this time dno whats happened

i cant tell u how many times ive listened to 'i will always love u' and 'stand by me', countless literally countless times

but we absolutely have to give them a bly, we are so loud, my laugh alone is ridiculous can hear it down the street if the windows are open apparently

where i live is like eastenders tbh

/

eskay u wanna be thankful u dont live next to the LIVING BOGEYMAN

We had a bedsit next door, this guy use to work works nights and play music stupidly loud when he was getting ready.

After asking nicely on three occasions i then turned the speakers in the spare room to face the wall and left some bass happy music on all day when we was at work (when he would be sleeping).

He soon stopped.

/

He still came around and asked for a fiver, more than once.

:lol: i won a sound clash with some d*ckhead neighboor using these exact tactitcs

watched him move out a few weeks later aswell :lol: