Why was I banned?

Thun

Banning people cos they call you a stupid f*cking prick is soggy imo

C/S

Real abuse of power

I been called a Paki a few times and no mod has batted an eyelid

Eskay gets racial discriminated against because of the radius of his 4head and nothing happens

If you applied the reason why you banned Thun to the whole forum, this forum would be as populated as Chernobyl.

Bane.

U LAUGHED AT SOME1 COZ DERE MUM DIED!

IF ANYONE SHOULD BE BANNED ITS U

Banning people cos they call you a stupid f*cking prick is soggy imo

C/S

Real abuse of power

I been called a Paki a few times and no mod has batted an eyelid

Eskay gets racial discriminated against because of the radius of his 4head and nothing happens

If you applied the reason why you banned Thun to the whole forum, this forum would be as populated as Chernobyl.

Bane.

Lets not get it twisted.

My forehead = not stereotypical.

Guest Awesome Kong

TBH, these negs & pos should be scrapped. It's pointless. The word stupid f*cking prick should be changed to something else when typed. Thun was banned for a stupid reason. I swear Brisco was the dude who begged for the neg/pos function to remain and all he does all day is stay on this ting and look up who negged & possed him. Sad sh*t.

/

Lens, the magazine didn't have anyone talking about the forum, it introduced people, but the people on rwd had people talking about it.

• Downvote 3

Guest Awesome Kong

Dude, I don't care, your the one begging everyone to give you praise for asking for the neg button to come back, I can change my profile if I want to but can not be bothered.