Scenario X

Fresh

if her man is gonna cause you headache then leave it./If you think you can dip in and out relatively undetected go through, you're only helping this "boyfriend". from time she was receptive to your game to the point she has to keep secrets shes already a whore. You aint doing the man no favours by not touching, if you dont beat it im sure someone else will.Too many man are on this "im good cos i dont touch random peoples girls" nah your not good. you only add to the problem and let all these whores think they can get away with having cake and eating it. The only people you owe any allegiance to are your boys and family.
fair enough you owe allegiace to yr boys/family but pls explain how sleeping with some guys bird is helping him and how not sleeping with her is adding to the problem

Guest M12 Part 2
if her man is gonna cause you headache then leave it./If you think you can dip in and out relatively undetected go through, you're only helping this "boyfriend". from time she was receptive to your game to the point she has to keep secrets shes already a whore. You aint doing the man no favours by not touching, if you dont beat it im sure someone else will.Too many man are on this "im good cos i dont touch random peoples girls" nah your not good. you only add to the problem and let all these whores think they can get away with having cake and eating it. The only people you owe any allegiance to are your boys and family.
fair enough you owe allegiace to yr boys/family but pls explain how sleeping with some guys bird is helping him and how not sleeping with her is adding to the problem
My brother,Girls can be tempted to stray but no matter how bad your situation is, if your girl is going to cheat on you she is not wife material. Whichever way you find that out is better for you, better to find out shes a slosh than invest time and emotion and find out later. Especially as in this scenario its not even a one-off ting where shes been caught slipping in a club and kissed another guy in a moment of madness or just had casual sex. She is actively BBM'ing him and suggesting ways they cant get caught (fb chat), this can't run. By leaving her alone the problem is still there, this whore will find a next man at a later date and indulge in the same games. She's using Bert as a backup/bit on the side but if it flops she will go back to her man like nothing has happend until another opportunity to do the same thing presents itself again. Whether its the next Bert or 3 Berts down the line. 1 man WILL bang her.By not sleeping with her like i said the problem is still there and you are c/sing in this bitches head that she can have her cake and eat it. She is still thinking i can covertly flirt and make advances on next man and if it goes wrong i'll just stick with what ive got. From time a girl has opened herself up to this kinda mentality theres no turning back. Maybe if her man improves for a bit she will slow down for a while but if things get bad. history will repeat itself.The cure for a bad relationship is to try and fix it or end it. Not look for additional tings from outside the relationsip. By giving this bitch a miss you are enabling her to think this is OK
  • Upvote 1

The guy turned out to be some DJ that I met after a set in my funky days, who added me more or less to beg me for tunes he heard.His girl is an animalThey're still together, she still writes 'I love you baby xx' type comments all over his wall still. (she never did add me though)Pretty sure hes even used this... ghost.gif

My brother,Girls can be tempted to stray but no matter how bad your situation is, if your girl is going to cheat on you she is not wife material. Whichever way you find that out is better for you, better to find out shes a slosh than invest time and emotion and find out later. Especially as in this scenario its not even a one-off ting where shes been caught slipping in a club and kissed another guy in a moment of madness or just had casual sex. She is actively BBM'ing him and suggesting ways they cant get caught (fb chat), this can't run. By leaving her alone the problem is still there, this whore will find a next man at a later date and indulge in the same games. She's using Bert as a backup/bit on the side but if it flops she will go back to her man like nothing has happend until another opportunity to do the same thing presents itself again. Whether its the next Bert or 3 Berts down the line. 1 man WILL bang her.By not sleeping with her like i said the problem is still there and you are c/sing in this bitches head that she can have her cake and eat it. She is still thinking i can covertly flirt and make advances on next man and if it goes wrong i'll just stick with what ive got. From time a girl has opened herself up to this kinda mentality theres no turning back. Maybe if her man improves for a bit she will slow down for a while but if things get bad. history will repeat itself.The cure for a bad relationship is to try and fix it or end it. Not look for additional tings from outside the relationsip. By giving this bitch a miss you are enabling her to think this is OK
the guy aint finding out his gf is getting nailed by next brews though is heand i dont see how not sleeping with her is helping her to be a whore as opposed to sleeping with heryou can sleep with a next mans wife but to claim yr doing it for him or society is pretty lowhowever if you sleep with her and tell the guy then thats truly admirable,and the best case scenario

My brother,Girls can be tempted to stray but no matter how bad your situation is, if your girl is going to cheat on you she is not wife material. Whichever way you find that out is better for you, better to find out shes a slosh than invest time and emotion and find out later.
WOW. Come like you borrowed my moral compass for this part of the post.This is exactly the way I rationalised hitting couple of my pals g/f'sOn the whole I support this movementf*ck who her man is I have made no agreement with anyone that states I won't beat their ting fullstopIt's my d*ck and I shag who I please
  • Downvote 6