Gameweek 3.

Eskay Jones

How will benitez live upto the Mourinho era? I think he'll struggle big time should've went to a villareal made them strong them left for Inter.
Rafa will be fine, win Serie A, prob get to the Semi's in the Champions League and wouldn't be surprised if Madrid ended up knocking then out. You know how Uefa love picking out these kind of ties.He has won the Italian Super Cup already ok it's not much but it's one trophy.It would have been hard for anyone to live up to what Jose did.

He probably has lol. Always been on it.I played on the pitch next to Lee at Power League the other week, he got offered a contract at Aberdeen a few months back, but priced himself out of it in the end.Tryna secure a contract at Walsall now.Absolutely ridiculous decline for one of the most gifted English players of his generation... Should be winding down a successful Premier League career right now.

Guest M12 Part 2
Reyes has been decentLol at Maicon
best right back in the world according to all the clueless fans on here.
according 2 best managers in europe u manc gimp.
all i seen was reyes floating past him and him looking lost. after being caught in the wrong position YET AGAIN

Reyes has been decentLol at Maicon
best right back in the world according to all the clueless fans on here.
according 2 best managers in europe u manc gimp.
all i seen was reyes floating past him and him looking lost. after being caught in the wrong position YET AGAIN
TBH, I've seen Walcott make Ashley Cole look stupid.So your argument is air.