Jersey Shore

imhim

Guest WAVESURFER

I wouldn't actively pursue her, but if I was drunk and she crawled into my bed like Natty said, I wouldn't turn it down. p*ssy is p*ssy.

Having said that though, if I was being filmed for a reality TV show at the time, I might think twice about it.

• Upvote 1

the ratings

1. Angelina (overall package)

2. J-Woww (would be a mad beat, shes always rageing)

3. Snooki (sloppy slutty beat)

4. Sammi (legs)

C/S

Always rated Angelina from day, even with her black bin liners lol

/

Im guessing North Beach is more of the VIP type of bars/clubs. Part from BED, aint seen any bars/clubs I saw.

/

And part from that MILF last season, who is Vinny to say about Landmines and Grenandes

Next year in MIA im reaching BED lol

How could you not reach BED!? I went there like 3 times! Place aaalways had a queue and always had enough chicks! Met Chad Ochocinco in there (along with pleeeenty of hot chicks). I swear I told you to go there. You just don't listen nigga. Didn't go LIV either.

On a separate note, for anyone that thinks Sammie is hot... She was at uni on a "soccer" scholarship. Yeah. She looks real manish all of a sudden alie?

Angelina and Jenny would get battered though. Lol at Jenny talking about she rips heads off after sex! How can you rip my head off from your house?!

• Upvote 1

Guest El Padrino

Why were the guys shocked that Angelina turned up, swear Pauly D and Mike were chatting to her on the phone and invited her to MIA

Didn't they both hit it and just kept it moving b4 SE02 started.

Guest Esquilax

It's just a collection of ridiculous idiotic scumbags put in a house together and you just watch them fight each other and go out clubbing and get wasted and go to 'work'

It's better than Big Bro or anything like that, the guyson it are just next level

where can i watch this?

i used sidereel.com

there is a limit on megavideo though of 1gb every few hours

/

i preferred sammi when she had bigger thighs

website is sick.. i'm on the 6th ep of the 2nd season all back to back no adverts!

situation is too much >>

ronnie's a bitch

Yeah situation is sick, they way he arranged with when they had 3 chicks and 1 hippo in the same house lol

They also GTL so at night they are FTD so they can pump fists and get a girl who is DTF and who is def part of the GFF. If she is a grenade MVP maybe willing to DTS, all depends TBH

They are part of the GFF, not the chicks.

Just saying.

Well the girls would be part of GFF because they are NOT grenandes lol

/

Anyway will have to reach BED next year, you going. Flight sales are on, £420 on BA/Virgin

MVP

vinny smashed this week

literally