International Week

TF S4DK

Guest Blue State Of Mind

LOL at any idiot who doesn't think Reina is top 5 keepers in the world.If you asked who was top 5 keepers in the world right now, i guarantee Casillas would make it into the list these times he was far worse than Reina last season.

• Downvote 9

LOL at any idiot who doesn't think Reina is top 5 keepers in the world.If you asked who was top 5 keepers in the world right now, i guarantee Casillas would make it into the list these times he was far worse than Reina last season.
Last years/this years form1. Casilias2. Buffon3. Julio Ceaser4. Lloris5. Cech6. Van Der Saar 7. Vales8. Howard.9. Stekelenberg10. Hans Jorg Butt11. Shay Given12. Tim Howard13. Tim Wiese14. Dudu Auoate15. Hans Jorg Butt16. Rene Adler17. Akinfeev18. Manuel Nuer19. PEPE REINAEVEN IF I FORCED MYSELF TO PROP REINE FOR A FEW SAVES AND MOVE HIM UP TO 15TH, I COULDNT MOVE HIM ABOVE THE LIKES OF GIVEN, HOWARDS ETC
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Guest Blue State Of Mind
Last years/this years form1. Casilias2. Buffon3. Julio Ceaser4. Lloris5. Cech6. Van Der Saar 7. Vales8. Howard.9. Stekelenberg10. Hans Jorg Butt11. Shay Given12. Tim Howard13. Tim Wiese14. Dudu Auoate15. Hans Jorg Butt16. Rene Adler17. Akinfeev18. Manuel Nuer19. PEPE REINAEVEN IF I FORCED MYSELF TO PROP REINE FOR A FEW SAVES AND MOVE HIM UP TO 15TH, I COULDNT MOVE HIM ABOVE THE LIKES OF GIVEN, HOWARDS ETC
You obviously didn't watch La Liga last season.