The LENCH Official ViP2 War Thread

Guest Lens

ok the guy's lying it. i was tellin him come we go back road, he was like "i don't know what You're gonna try on the back road, let's do it here where people can see".man was shaking like he couldn't believe there was a chance he was gonna be in a fight. You know them ones where his mentality stat was set to zeroThis was at whatever the hospital in Redbridge / Goodmays is since the guy beegged me to come further toward essex. whole convo man's walkin backwards tryna get closer to the front entrance.Same reason man tried tell me 11am is better than 1am. Man's looking for bait broad daylight and witnesses. p*ssy

ok the guy's lying it. i was tellin him come we go back road, he was like "i don't know what You're gonna try on the back road, let's do it here where people can see".man was shaking like he couldn't believe there was a chance he was gonna be in a fight. You know them ones where his mentality stat was set to zeroThis was at whatever the hospital in Redbridge / Goodmays is since the guy beegged me to come further toward essex. whole convo man's walkin backwards tryna get closer to the front entrance.Same reason man tried tell me 11am is better than 1am. Man's looking for bait broad daylight and witnesses. p*ssy
choosing footlocker on OXFORD STREET at whatever time of the day is just as pussified as wht you claim he did.swear youve been invited to all other parts of town. bout footlocker

I am literally sitting here facepalming. You man actually shared dialogue outside a hospital after travelling miles and miles. Then nothing happened. :D /If you man are linking again shout me, that hospital ain't far from me still

choosing footlocker on OXFORD STREET at whatever time of the day is just as pussified as wht you claim he did.swear youve been invited to all other parts of town. bout footlocker
what part of what You quoted mentions footlocker?

Guest Flat Eric
I don't get the problem?If you meet man in Newham General, leave man in Newham General.
lol are they saying they met exchanged sum harsh words and threatening looks then went home.jokers.
About war thread kmt, come like the French.
PMSL.LENCH IS sh*t
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Even I would've slapped Lens with my velvet glove & challenged him to a duel.
The last couple of pages and this have sent me over the edge, my belly hurts.f*ck*ng unbelievable. You f*ck*ng 'ol c'mon put up your dukes but first we must discuss the Queensberry rules ASS NIGGAZ.
  • Upvote 1

really? the quote i saw was "when Vybz realised he was gonna get the beef he wanted, he decided he wasn't on it and backed down" but whatever, choose the version that suits You

• Upvote 1

You f*ck*ng 'ol c'mon put up your dukes but first we must discuss the Queensberry rules ASS NIGGAZ.
i wish all beef was handled this waymy Irish friend said when they got beef in Ireland, there's these boots stuck to the ground man stand in so there's no dodging / circling, just standing literally toe to toe and swinging( no Jas, real Irish guy, represents what being Irish is about, etc ) . once again, no Jas. point has to be made

You f*ck*ng 'ol c'mon put up your dukes but first we must discuss the Queensberry rules ASS NIGGAZ.
i wish all beef was handled this waymy Irish friend said when they got beef in Ireland, there's these boots stuck to the ground man stand in so there's no dodging / circling, just standing literally toe to toe and swinging( no Jas, real Irish guy, represents what being Irish is about, etc ) . once again, no Jas. point has to be made
bruv stop gassing like you even turned up to this organised fight you absolute nonce caseure words to me were "frank has been champion trolled"do you want the printscreen dropped cos we can go this route?
  • Upvote 2