Crime Network

Jodie

swear, watching this reminds me how messed up ppl areThe murder from 1971. I feel it for her friends who let her decide to catch the night bus after jumping out the taxi, That one decision cost her her life just cus it was 'cheaper'. The one wirth the successful business woman, woy, they did not biznez. Lool @ her saying "nooooo dont put be in the boot, im claustrophobic" ... yh like they care. Lucky she was alive after that:D at the way the sniper ting with the farm guy. Horrible way to die, and even more horrible for the son to find thatand LOL at the tesco bomber not spelling properly, dumb guy

swear, watching this reminds me how messed up ppl areThe murder from 1971. I feel it for her friends who let her decide to catch the night bus after jumping out the taxi, That one decision cost her her life just cus it was 'cheaper'. The one wirth the successful business woman, woy, they did not biznez. Lool @ her saying "nooooo dont put be in the boot, im claustrophobic" ... yh like they care. Lucky she was alive after that:D at the way the sniper ting with the farm guy. Horrible way to die, and even more horrible for the son to find thatand LOL at the tesco bomber not spelling properly, dumb guy
lol the tesco bomber was jokes, sum long guy. man thought he was sum nex level tv supervillan. all those long lengths to blackmale a company. f*ckin nerd got caught in the end init.i rememebr seeing that taxi driver gettin burned aswell the first time. stupidest crime ever tbh, he didnt get any money out of it, didnt get the whip, didnt even av beef wid the guy. just did it out of boredom or sumin lol.

• 3 weeks later...