Crime Network

Jodie

Missed most of it, caught the last 10 mins with the kiddy fiddler dude in the paerk tellin the young girl suttin about its their little secretwanted to see the one with the murdered blk guy as wellwill probably go on the crimewatch website and watch their footage

Guest PennyTraitor
Missed most of it, caught the last 10 mins with the kiddy fiddler dude in the paerk tellin the young girl suttin about its their little secretwanted to see the one with the murdered blk guy as wellwill probably go on the crimewatch website and watch their footage
FIEND.

how can that rapist in shorts be so brazen to rape 2 chicks in a bait street. as soon as i herd the way things went "cocaine" was the first thing that came into my mind. dem coked up rapists der smh lol.allow dat grimey guy goin on sum multiple rape in the supermarket and tossin off in whsmith, then raping an 11 year old in the woods and giving her money to make up for it. sum randy lonely twisted f*ck.dem goons in matalan and dem guys who robbed the security van did sum f*ckeries, pointless attacks. dem matalan guys didnt even get any p, blatent revenge but for what? the worker didnt look like he had any qualms, if der was evidence of him in a beef den that would be the feds first lead.and how the f*ck did that guy in liverpool die from one punch.

bloody hell i always miss this as i'm at workand they never put it on bbc iplayer aswell
I know yeah, they really should at least let it replay 4 ppl whop missed it, might get more clues.and im no fiend penny lol
scrap that its now up on bbc iplayer

• 1 month later...