Football Twitter

Guest faze

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

http://twitter.com/#!/10_CJ

spoof account but funnier as loads of people think its real :lol:

10_CJ Cameron Jerome

Wow. My AIDS comment has caused a stir. I was only joking. @Persie_Official knows that. We laughed about it over a WKD Blue last night.

13 hours ago

10_CJ Cameron Jerome

That Koscielny or whatever his name is is a tosser. Kept trying to talk to me about poetry. Weird f*cker. He hates music, the gay.

1 Jan

10_CJ Cameron Jerome

Hi Robin @Persie_Official Well played today. Good bit of cheating too. I admired that. I hope you get a mild case of AIDS.

1 Jan

»

10_CJ Cameron Jerome

Just woke up next to some rough bird. She's wearing one of my England U21 caps and has boot polish on her face. I've done it again. Dammit.

:lol:

rioferdy5 Rio Ferdinand

u ever see me rolling around screaming(acting) after a tackle then come back on like @RobbieSavage8 did tonight #2foottackle me in the neck

4 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

lmaooooooooo Rio cant stop ending Savage

twtr_Ahmad Ahmad Ibrahim

U gna be sorry for urself boy! RT @RyanBabel: Sorry Howard Webb !

9 Jan

RyanBabel Ryan Babel

@twtr_Ahmad go 2 the gym boy ..

9 Jan Favorite Retweet Reply

dskafjsdkkg Babel >>>

Does not give a sh*t

Tweeting has become the latest must-do activity for footballers. But is it really such a good idea? Sometimes it clearly isn't...

Enrique Declares Himself Unfit For Duty

'Sorry lads I have a test this morning and we decide is better dont play' - The tweet of Jose Enrique, made on the morning of Newcastle's trip to Tottenham that confirmed that the disastrous James Perch would be playing in his place and persuaded new Toon chief Alan Pardew to ban his players from tweeting in future. "Tweeting is something that we need to look at as a club. We'll make it club policy that it has to stop."

Ferdinand Checks The Weather In London

'Did any1 see the ipswich game yesterday??? Pitch covered in SNOW....so how was that game played and ours is postponed??' - The tweet of Rio Ferdinand, one of football's most enthusiastic tweeters, after Manchester United's game at Chelsea was called off 24 hours before the scheduled kick-off. It seems the answer wasn't long in coming. 'Safety for fans travelling to the game is the general feedback....I get it tweeps,' he updated a few hours later.

Bent Tweets His Way Out Of Tottenham

'Do I wanna go Hull City. No. Do I wanna go Stoke. No. Do I wanna go Sunderland. Yes. So stop ******* around Levy. Why can't anything be simple? It's so frustrating hanging around doing jack ****. Seriously getting ****** off right now. Sunderland are not the problem in the slightest' - The tweet of Darren Bent, made back in the day when Twitter was a new thing as he tried to wriggle out of Tottenham two summers ago. Spurs were suitably non-plussed by the matter. "We are yet to find out if this is Darren," responded a bemused press officer. Confirmation came with Bent's apology - made in an old-fashioned press release - and the closure of his Twitter account.

Liverpool's Head Of Conditioning Rants At England

'Completely amateurish and now we pay for their incompetence. Absolutely disgraceful...Unbelievable from all associated with England and English FA with regards to SG's injury. Completely ignored agreement and past history' - The tweets of Darren Burgess, Liverpool's head of conditioning, after Steven Gerrard was injured in the 84th minute of England's friendly defeat against France in November. According to a subsequent report in the Liverpool Echo, which hailed Burgess for 'only tweeting what the vast majority of Liverpool supporters were thinking', the Aussie is now known as Tweetie Pie at Melwood.

Arsenal's Reserve Goalkeeper Spots A Conspiracy

'How can you not get frustrated with decitions like that going ALWAYS Man Utds way?! Its a clear pen and sending off!' - The badly-spelt tweet of Arsenal's reserve goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny as he viewed Gary Neville's let-off at the Hawthorns two weeks ago. Clearly, Szczesny must have been oblivious to the past history of referee Chris Foy. He was certainly unprepared for the ensuing storm: 'I don't understand why some of you get frustrated with me for saying this. The decition was shocking! FACT!'

Arsenal's Captain Spots The Inconsistency

'Whats the diference between this handball & my 1 vs spurs? Referees dont want us to complain abt them but they make life dificult 4 themself' - The tweet of a frustrated Cesc Fabregas as he watched his side held at Wigan with Latics midfielder James McCarthur allowed to punch away Samir Nasri's last-minute free-kick a month after Fabregas had conceded a penalty against Spurs for an identical offence. 'Im not complaining at all, im just saying why on the same thing some refs say its a pen and some not. Is it a rule or just what they feel?' Fabregas added later - before choosing to delete both tweets from his account.

Holland Banned From Tweeting During World Cup

'Me & @EljeroElia4real on Pro Evo' - The tweet sent out by Ryan Babel inviting users to watch him play a computer game with midfielder Eljero Elia on a live video stream. Unfortunately, comments made by Elia prompted a racism row and, in turn, a public apology and a ban from the Dutch national coach on any of his players using twitter during the World Cup.

Defensive Johnson Goes On The Attack

'Comments from alcoholic drug abusers are not really gonna upset me and who is Paul Merson to judge players, he was average at the best of times. The only reason he's on that show is coz he gambled all his money away. The clown!' - The tweet of Glen Johnson after Merson suggested the full-back "can't defend for toffee". Some in turn suggested that Johnson's tweet - deleted after complaints about the references to Merson's troubled past - amounted to his best defending of the season.

Dalglish Junior Fires Back At The Empire

'Howard Webb MBE. Manc of the Busby Empire. Just stopped for lunch and saw the score. Absolutely sick. Hate losing to them. Fergie has his puppet Howard Webb on a piece of string!' -The tweet of Paul Dalglish, son of Kenny, as his father lost his first game back in charge. Contrition wasn't long in following: 'Just saw I made the guardian. Will have to be careful what I tweet now I guess. Got to respect my Dads new position. Sorry.'

Babel Adds SMH To Football's Vocabulary

'And they call him one of the best referees? That's a joke. SMH' - The caption next to a picture of Howard Webb in a Manchester United added to the twitter account of Ryan Babel. The Liverpool forward subsequently apologised after removing the picture while the rest of us discovered that SMH was twitter-speak for 'shaking my head'. Following the charge issused against Babel on Monday night, the Dutchman is set to become the first footballer in English football to be banned because of twitter.

:rofl:

53Szczesny53 Wojciech Szczesny

Please follow @Persie_official. The Arsenal twitter familly is getting bigger and bigger :)

27 Dec

EmmanuelF4 Emmanuel Y Frimpong

@

@53Szczesny53 What about me u f*ck*ng dog

27 Dec

53Szczesny53 Wojciech Szczesny

@EmmanuelF4 has been asking me to tell you to follow him for ages. He's 24 and very talented so please follow him as well.

27 Dec

@53Szczesny53 Szczesny is Officially by far in his own polish league the Ugliest player at Arsenal He deserves a medal for such hard work.

27 Dec

@53Szczesny53 Is soo ugly he looks like my dog.and it's 12 years old

27 Dec

:lol:

Swear someone said 44 of Arsenal's 74 players are on Twitter.

A serious slip has to come.

Was gonna say this in general. Bare footballers spend nuff time tweeting, major incedent soon come.

/

JET was sipping champs in VIP the night before a game!

Guy needs to chill with all the hanging with the Forest Gate ones