The Apprentice BBC1 9pm

Lieutenant

What has the black bitch done to get that far, she's an absolute f*ck*ng flop, f*ck off out the f*ck*ng show you dumb bitch, dont know sh*t about business, just sucking next womans p*ssy at the house to save her self, f*ck off mate shes sh*t

Laura too quiet, she's garn,

Stella would get the d*ck

I know your being a stupid f*ck*ng prick but...

She has made some strong sales and purchases

Good pitching

Shows she can adapt and follow to instructions alas started the show hype and got told to turn it down and has down since

Slowed herself down in Germany when her team mates thought she would be to fast and in your face

Worked well with children etc

Could carry on tbh

• Downvote 1

What has the black bitch done to get that far, she's an absolute f*ck*ng flop, f*ck off out the f*ck*ng show you dumb bitch, dont know sh*t about business, just sucking next womans p*ssy at the house to save her self, f*ck off mate shes sh*t

Laura too quiet, she's garn,

Stella would get the d*ck

Could carry on tbh

Carry on then you f*ck*ng muggy c*nt,

Little shitbag, f*ck off

• Downvote 4

He flipped it Laura thought she was home and dry

Swear she looks 32 not 23

Hard work tells on the skin, look at your mums hands init.

Lauras comments last week in the cab "their pieces of sh*t", that killed her this week, no one wants to employ someone with that millitant attitude, not for the cause just going into tasks with pre motives.

• Downvote 1

I did like Liz before today's episode but the snide comment at the end of the show has shown the sort of person she is...

Chris and Stuart were jokes together, would have been even funnier if we could have heard Stuart telling a bullshit story. Next weeks episode looks as though it will be jokes with the pair of them looking as though there gunna swing it out.

• Downvote 1

liz >>>>>>>>>>>>>

cant be sitting hearing someone chat sh*t about ur leadership skills to try slyly get u sent home and take it without any response

was creasing at the "its a shame lauras gone, she will be missed"

laura was sh*t, needed to go. drops the same trick every week...anyone: "laura should i ________/do you think i should __________"

laura: "im not saying anything, you make a decision do whatever you thinks best"

blatantly hoping they f*ck up so she can say i had no part in it, i didnt tell you to do anything when it gets to the boardroom. All she did was complain.

• Upvote 3

Fair enough Liz wanted to voice her opinion and stick up for herself to make it clear that she was disappointed with Stella's words but "Its a shame Laura's gone, she will be missed" was not needed and was a very tacky thing to do imo.

C/S Stuart being the best candidate, I've took a liking to him now.

is laura the black girl? if so i dont know why people are gunning her, although i haven't watched this too tuff

but yday she did very well, working with liz

i havent been watching cos each year they all get more bitchy and backstabbing arrogant pricks

this wasnt how it was in the beginning of the apprentice 1.

• Downvote 3

is laura the black girl? if so i dont know why people are gunning her, although i haven't watched this too tuff

but yday she did very well, working with liz

i havent been watching cos each year they all get more bitchy and backstabbing arrogant pricks

this wasnt how it was in the beginning of the apprentice 1.

no jo's the black girl