Missing RWDers

Lurchie

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch how tomorrow when Danny, Baft and Hattie all come in for work they'll ban any VIP2 advertisements.
Dem ones.Feeling the user ratio. Thats a good look right thereAight. Well I'm in 2 minds about the quick reply.But one is comin up in a few mins when I put dwn the spliff. rolleyes2.gif

Watch how tomorrow when Danny, Baft and Hattie all come in for work they'll ban any VIP2 advertisements.
Dem ones.Feeling the user ratio. Thats a good look right thereAight. Well I'm in 2 minds about the quick reply.But one is comin up in a few mins when I put dwn the spliff. rolleyes2.gif
goooood

Dont have it how it was in that test forum u did before where you gotta press the button for it to come up, make it be there permanently(for signed in users).
Yeah thats what I'm just sortin out. Don't worry. :wink: & for the people complaining of the ViP 2 image in the text box. Dont worry. That will be finetuned.But you can't lie that it don't look good. :-P

i messaged guppie rolleyes2.gif

yeah i speak to ashman on msn ill get him to joinjack you needs to come here aswell

important members

The layout of the forum is massive , but maybe the colours don't match or blend well , have u tried ringing up a intierior designer swiftie
Give Swiftzos a little time. Mans just put this together in a matter of hours so us mans can cotch. Man pulled through for us when RWD left us homeless.

That vip ting behind what im writing is moist. Change it to black or suttinAnd what happened to the vip roomI posted links to over 100 lil wayne cd's and now I cant see the room?What the peanut butter no jelly??!!?!

Guest Seriouss

Excuse me you bitches, you didnt even notice I was missing!Oops - Just realised that some posts from FB came here so technically I was here. I like this forum, who made it?