MOBO AWARDS 2010

Goddaz

The whole ting was f*ckry.

The event was like a True Religion/Gucci convention, lol. Jus full of bait heads.

At 1st everything was bless and the VIP was nice (I was djin in there) and it werent too ram.

By 1am my boy come running in tellin me how "its goin off in the main room." Bottles n sh*t gettin dashed.

Next thing I blink and the VIP is ram, hardly anyone wearing wristbands, nuff people jus rushed the entrance of the VIP.

About 5mins later two doormen come over to me followed by police tellin me to lock off the music.

I turn the music off and the crowd start goin on sick. Bottles of Goose n Dom P jus getting dashed randomly into the crowd.

One yute got cornered by four man and was jus bein hit at point blank range with glasses/bottles, etc.

I jus packed up my Mac an sh*t and left while fights were jus breakin out all over the gaff, people jus breaking bottles n jukin people.

The whole ting was f*ckry.

The event was like a True Religion/Gucci convention, lol. Jus full of bait heads.

At 1st everything was bless and the VIP was nice (I was djin in there) and it werent too ram.

By 1am my boy come running in tellin me how "its goin off in the main room." Bottles n sh*t gettin dashed.

Next thing I blink and the VIP is ram, hardly anyone wearing wristbands, nuff people jus rushed the entrance of the VIP.

About 5mins later two doormen come over to me followed by police tellin me to lock off the music.

I turn the music off and the crowd start goin on sick. Bottles of Goose n Dom P jus getting dashed randomly into the crowd.

One yute got cornered by four man and was jus bein hit at point blank range with glasses/bottles, etc.

I jus packed up my Mac an sh*t and left while fights were jus breakin out all over the gaff, people jus breaking bottles n jukin people.

well,

sounds like a success.

It wouldn't be a mobo without post actions.

them girls dont even look all that

mobos flopped hard this year

TBH I think it was good, finally getting to the stage where MOBO's dont need to rely on US acts. Only 2 US acts performed and none are huge at this mo, which can only be a good for the UK scene.

Still a bit cheap looking, but overall a lot better.