MOBO AWARDS 2010

Goddaz

Guest Triple XXX

yeah but you could break that down into other things then is byrd gang dipset?

Yes hence Dipset Byrdgang.

so ur tellin me that Jay Z soundin nigga could sit on Diplomatic Immunity 3 as an original member of the group?

yeah its a pointless arguement but now I will now say 9 millie major is meridian and skepta and jme are bloodline

but yeah man was a BRING IN same way Chipmunk, Scorcher, ice kid were

remember when u always heard scorcher with roll deep bitd so was he roll deep then?

what about crazy titch man alaways mobbed their sets there was even a famous set when titch told stryder to his face to change his name and not to refer to himself as tinchy

yeah but you could break that down into other things then is byrd gang dipset?

Yes hence Dipset Byrdgang.

so ur tellin me that Jay Z soundin nigga could sit on Diplomatic Immunity 3 as an original member of the group?

Diplomats to the World will always be Cam, Jimmy, Juelz and Freekey.

However if your from Harlem and move with them man your effectively a Diplomat. NOE is Dipset. Hell Rell is Dipset, J.R., Max B too. S.A.S are still called f*ck*ng Diplomats no matter what they do, they are NEVER shaking it off. Un Kasa too.

but he wasnt

He is more Roll Deep than say Manga?

Stryder was with them in their foundation. Infact in the early days I said Roll Deep was Dizzee, Wiley & Stryder/Flow Dan and the rest got air time later.

thats funny coz rolldeep started out.. wiley, breeze, flowdan

Trust me, plus scratchy, jet li and pitbull. Dizzee and Tinchy came about a year later.

/

Only caught the last 20mins or so but Alesha's nipples were looking nice.

Ironik?

He's been filming for the teletubbies movie.

ahaha

Swear they wheel Kanya King out every f*ck*ng year

Bitch can't stay outta the LIGHT

king being rolled out is cos she's the founder. just like in the BET awards the president of BET comes out.

although i thought king comes out to present awards at the end. she looks younger and much better..

this last performance was piss poor. but good there's more 'credible' acts coming up in mobonia

f*ck that bitch shes a fruad!! man know the truth

giggs he brought some greaze tht was much needed

Just watched the last performance (or what I'm assuming was the last performance)

LOL @ Giggs, mad casual everytime.

Devlin is a mentalist, he's built for tower block pirate radio sessions - not stage shows.

Why did pro Green and Tinnie wear the same jacket?