MOBO AWARDS 2010

Goddaz

javine_harvey-400x300.jpg

She began an affair with fellow The Games contestant and West End stage star MC Harvey, the then husband of singer Alesha Dixon.

In September 2009, Hylton split with MC Harvey after discovering that he had been unfaithful to her. Hylton told The News of the World he was "a serial womaniser with a big problem. He cheated on Alesha with a lot of women. I did her a big favour by taking him off her hands - and after three horrible years, boy do I regret it

lol

javine_harvey-400x300.jpg

She began an affair with fellow The Games contestant and West End stage star MC Harvey, the then husband of singer Alesha Dixon.

In September 2009, Hylton split with MC Harvey after discovering that he had been unfaithful to her. Hylton told The News of the World he was "a serial womaniser with a big problem. He cheated on Alesha with a lot of women. I did her a big favour by taking him off her hands - and after three horrible years, boy do I regret it

lol

Javine aight but Aleesha 2 levels above. not gonna lie i'm hatin on Harvey a bit.

u guys obv dont get nice chicks irl tbh.

jus because she looks good that aint everything - once uve banged here numerous times and theres nuttin special abt her she jus becomes a link .

only guys that get ugly girls say comments like the one above im not knockin u or anythin its just a fact pls dont get mad at me

• Upvote 8

Guest Esquilax

Aleesha is ok nothing special.

:!: :!:

I like how VIP2 has a cross section of tasteless faggots

There's your faux Casanova miss-world-is-a-6-at-a-push guys like the above

Then there's your weeping poetical guys like Michellé de Kayne IV

• Upvote 2