Weekend Football & Carling Cup

Black.

Fergie is a real prick y bring man on @ 94 minsMcCarthy threw the game if ebanks-blake stayed on wolves wouldve scored again lol at bringin marcus bent on for himchicharito>>>>Macheda is sh*t, all he has is shift n shoot, some swag version of defoe with the mobility of a stair lift

• Downvote 1

McCarthy threw the game if ebanks-blake stayed on wolves wouldve scored again lol at bringin marcus bent on for him
I wudnt go that far but taking off Ebanks-Blake who desperately wanted 2 score and replacing him with a 32yr old journeyman whos on loan didnt make sense.. also LOL @ Mick taking off Jarvis..Obertan did well in the hole, Bebe looks good also..Smalling & Evans need 2 buck their ideas up..
  • Downvote 1

hernandezwhoever scouted this guy>
Biggup the CLUELESS football fans who had a go at Roy for bringing up Chica's name one time in a interview in regards to our youth squad.About its not a credible statement. GTFO.
"I've only been here for five weeks or so and I'd want to make sure I had assessed absolutely everyone, including those at the academy, just in case we have an outstanding 17-year-old."We might have a Javier Hernandez there so I don't want to go out and spend £50million on buying another one."
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Hernandez is 22 not 17, he didn't come through the ranks and if we had a player like that he wouldn't play him anyway, it was just the other day he said 'it would be wrong to play young Danny Wilson' (who was starting for Rangers last season) when their are experienced players like Carragher Kyriagkos and Skrtel available./

his name is dani pacheco
lol exactly, one of the hottest talents in europe who was wanted by 4 la liga clubs in september yet he hasn't even been on the bench in 5 consecutive games.Woy is woeful.