Weekend Football & Carling Cup

Black.

Nasri - MOM absolutely brilliant againFabianski - Really good game, playing well lately, needs to remain ahead of Almunia and I can't believe I'm saying itDefence was goodWelcome back Fabregas, thank goodness he is backSong niiiice goalGood goal BendtnerMay have had 10 men but you only beat what is infront of you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Good performanceKept the ball well and controlled the game..Chamahk very good movement, terrible finishing, B52 showed him how its dunThe sending off changed the game but I thought we wud win, was really confident..Sparky beat us 3 times (one in the Carling Cup) at Eastlands and put 10 goals past us, his teams have a go, and he sets his teams up to attackMancini is a spoiler, he was lucky against Chelski n Blackpool, the wheels are gona come off the bus soon..Tevez was the only 1 who was gona cause probz, Milner doesnt scare any defences & Silva is cute but does not affect anything, last time they had Robinho, Sheyi, Bellamy, SWP and they wer direct and got in behind n caused problems..I dnt kno why he started the young lad at the back, ahead of Lescott and Johnson shudda playedDjourou gets 2 tight and turned easily n Clichy needs to sort it out