Best Chicken Shop

YesWeCain

So what defines a waste man by your logic? 

This d*ck head who pretends he is in next country and chats wickedness but when see me in the flesh is shoock.  Fucking p*ssy when you actually grow a pair chat to me.

Fucking waste man. Like I said step to me and see if you are standing PRICK. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You claim to be in a next country, then see me and then all of a sudden you happen to be in this country on ''holiday'' yeah I am a tramp ?  8-) and how do you define that logic again. 

So if you was not shook why didnt you approach me why did you have to wait until you was behind the safety of your computer to tell me you saw me and I was lucky you never ran me over. You are a waste of space. If you was to die today who would really care about your existence? who would miss you? why would you spend majority of your time on this website being negative and having a destructive personality if your life was rosey? Your life is shit, you are shit, you are a nobody.   

You are a real life douche bag.

I am progressing in life every day towards my goal in life towards the top. 

• Upvote 1

You claim to be in a next country, then see me and then all of a sudden you happen to be in this country on ''holiday'' yeah I am a tramp ?  8-) and how do you define that logic again. 

So if you was not shook why didnt you approach me why did you have to wait until you was behind the safety of your computer to tell me you saw me and I was lucky you never ran me over. You are a waste of space. If you was to die today who would really care about your existence? who would miss you? why would you spend majority of your time on this website being negative and having a destructive personality if your life was rosey? Your life is shit, you are shit, you are a nobody.   

You are a real life douche bag.

I am progressing in life every day towards my goal in life towards the top. 

aww he mad. he mad. #nervetouched #crackhead #cheerup #2013isuryear

Cheer up  8-) I've had a great week, topped off with a surprise lunch for my 30th birthday at work, which was fun. #GETALIFE

Like I said when you are content in your own life you will stop hating on mine (wait for next tirade of abuse for you to convince yourself that your life is fine)

Do you like my balloon ? 

So to let you know you morons can start to say ''oh he is 30'' officially from Tuesday 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyKf0hluAUo&list=UU-xJP_AMXIlxvr7V9DffveQ&index=1

• Upvote 1

Guest chap44uns
Cheer up  8-) I've had a great week, topped off with a surprise lunch for my 30th birthday at work, which was fun. #GETALIFE

Like I said when you are content in your own life you will stop hating on mine (wait for next tirade of abuse for you to convince yourself that your life is fine)

Do you like my balloon ? 

So to let you know you morons can start to say ''oh he is 30'' officially from Tuesday 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyKf0hluAUo&list=UU-xJP_AMXIlxvr7V9DffveQ&index=1

this is top ten cringest posts ever on vip2

just do ur ting g i dunno why you take the trollery so serious to the point were you have to prove to everyone the life you live

grown man letting words on the internet by strangers affect him

1235644960_50_cent_does_not_approve.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Chaps stop begging it, FYI that video was uploaded onto my facebook with a thank you message. 

But you being the sad pathetic piece of shit that you want to try and say it is something that it is not.

Mate live your life going to such lengths to try discredit me it is not healthy.

If I wanted to say I was living life 

I would of posted this 

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?v=10151178880914356&set=vb.511754355&type=2&theater

(oh it's set to private)

Ha

• Upvote 1