Best Chicken Shop

YesWeCain

Errm, Morleys in Brixton opposite the Police Station. Best chicken shop in South London. Reportedly the only chicken shop that deserves a michellin star.

If you haven't been there don't disagree. Just go there

Was in that brixton store about 5:00 in the morning friday night/saturday morning not long ago had about 30 goons inside there and bossman was taking enough long to serve people. wanted to go as it was to much of a que but Waited inside there for 2 minutes so not to come across shoock said bossman your taking to long and ducked out.

Errm, Morleys in Brixton opposite the Police Station. Best chicken shop in South London. Reportedly the only chicken shop that deserves a michellin star.

If you haven't been there don't disagree. Just go there

Was in that brixton store about 5:00 in the morning friday night/saturday morning not long ago had about 30 goons inside there and bossman was taking enough long to serve people. wanted to go as it was to much of a que but Waited inside there for 2 minutes so not to come across shoock said bossman your taking to long and ducked out.

You missed out bro theres a reason why thats packed out and the Dallas basically next door to it is empty.

Guest chap44uns
Yeah because I am poor. I sign on and use my jsa money to fund a crack habit and my i phone contract and get my designer shirts on finance and through funds I get from YouTube posting videos of me doing stupidness. d*ckhead.

:/

Llow baiting yourself

Shut up innit

You are to inner, bare guys taking shots talking about crack head etc do you even know what a crack fiend is , Got Guatamala talking shit about he carrys a hand gun on him when he goes to links chicks, like this is GTA or something, like he has ever carried in his life talking about trap house like its some sort of fad. Supermalt chatting shit about clothes but when you check the vent thread you realise this guy would never be able to afford them if carrys on at this work rate in life. Chapps you are just a waste of skin. Stacks who just constantly chats shit daily about stuff he would never bring up in real life. Jas who has about 8 different profiles pretending to be next users some d*ck head ting. +Next guys just begging attention. Guys who are blatant victims and think they know anything because they listen to a bit of Blade Brown and 2 chainz 

If you have ever been around those kind of circles you would realise how much of an insult that is, I Don't even want to think about these dirty junkies, Having a still birth discharge themselves from hospital to work the road and come to yard to buy more shit to label me in that kind company is a straight punch in a face ting.

Anyway back to topic