Only 1 member of girls aloud can have solo success

Bruno Di Gradi

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

JME's intro for his straight riddim is one of the best things i have ever heard in my life

that was just epic, especially at that time when grime was just the best thing ever

anyway, shes releasin it through tesco cos no one else would sign her, so she set up her own label and got a distribution deal with tesco

i wouldnt even bother tbh, just try acting or some sh*t, from when tesco are the only ones willing to distribute you know its game over

The fact is that nobody is playing the song. Of course it's not selling, it's not being promoted. I listen to Radio 1 every day when I drive home from work and I've never heard it. Haven't even heard ABOUT it on the radio, only read about it in the papers and that was only to see that it did sh*t.

was gonna say its all down to the promotion. This is the first I have heard of it.

117 hard copies is terrible. There was no campaign behind it. failed hard.

her head was fillin with a BAG OF STRESS

what an outrageous mess

i suggest you settle for a bag of S

cos all that swag pop singing it

DIDN'T IMPRESS

She'll rearrange her, signed to a major

Cheryl, gal in Meridian Ranger

sells songs all over the globe, even the poorest part of ASIA

getmecoat.gif

• Upvote 1

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

shes geniuinely a c*nt

bitch thinks her sh*t dnt think

all weighin out food anorexic slag

looks like she takes it up the wrongun

Nadine_Coyle.jpg

she does aswell

LMAO

shes got a face you just wanna punch aswell

I knew my record would flop thats why i'm on my own label

Nadine Coyle has dismissed the poor sales of her debut single, saying she was focusing on the bigger picture.

The Northern Irish singer said she was really happy with the success of Insatiable but claimed she was not keeping track of its progress in the charts.

Launching her solo album in the Republic of Ireland, the 25-year-old Girls Aloud star - who created her own record label - showed she meant business.

"Realistically, now that it's a business and I'm heading up the label, you have to watch costs and stuff in marketing and manufacturing," said Nadine.

"You don't want to over mix something when you don't sell hard copies of CDs. Singles aren't really making money anymore so it's kind of better to concentrate your efforts on being able to have a big show and get stuff together and spend things wisely and have things that can last and withstand and be around."

Latest figures in the UK show Nadine has sold about 8,700 copies of the single - with about 500 of those on CD while the rest are downloads. It is understood she is roughly around number 24 in the charts.

Nadine revealed she created her own label Black Pen Records so she could take control of her album, which will be sold exclusively through Tesco.

"The single was released on Monday in the UK, and it's good, really really good," she said about her sales. "I'm so glad it's out there. It's been really embraced. I've been really happy with it."

:lol: @ saying shes not keeping track on its progress

Them day dreamers there