Coldplay better than Beatles: Kanye

Mr. Gayle

Guest Blue State Of Mind

he aint lying

Beatles are deadout

Yellow, trouble, Clocks, Vida la Vida >>>

that sh*t goes hard as f*ck

They are prob their best known tracks, however The Beatles were a world wide phenom. Think MJ in the 80's, well the Beatles were bigger than that.

Coldplay are never in Beatles league

Common lie, they were just as big in the western world but MJ was far more global. Go to remote parts of Africa and ask them who are the beatles i gurantee you will see bare blank faces, go and ask them who is Michael Jackson and watch their faces light up.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thing about this is people are gonna write some tear stained text about how Michael Jackson changed peoples lives, like that makes his music better. Cause guys that don't talk about Michael as an artist, rather some megastar, humanitarian or paedophile, which I don't hear too much these days either. If we're talking about music I'd say The Beatles. Michael has a lot of intangibles though, no disrespect cause he's obviously one of the GOATS, still I picked a set of categories I feel are essential and came out with a tie.

Creativity: Beatles

Impact: Michael Jackson

Vocal: Michael Jackson

Consistency: Beatles

Performance: Michael Jackson

Records sold: Beatles

Ready to bat tbh.

Come correct please.

Thing about this is people are gonna write some tear stained text about how Michael Jackson changed peoples lives, like that makes his music better. Cause guys that don't talk about Michael as an artist, rather some megastar, humanitarian or paedophile, which I don't hear too much these days either. If we're talking about music I'd say The Beatles. Michael has a lot of intangibles though, no disrespect cause he's obviously one of the GOATS, still I picked a set of categories I feel are essential and came out with a tie.

Creativity: Beatles

Impact: Michael Jackson

Vocal: Michael Jackson

Consistency: Beatles

Performance: Michael Jackson

Records sold: Beatles

Ready to bat tbh.

Come correct please.

i would go for MJ creativity wise actually. and agree with the rest

• 1 month later...
Guest Waka Flocka Dave

f*ck the Beatles and f*ck these neggers, they come to our forum, they steal our posts and take our women

nah but real talk they were huge, but ive never heard one song of theres ive liked, yellow submarine is almost listenable with hard days night just below that, the rest is just dead

tell a lie

Yesterday is listenable

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

they were pineers and sh*t, yes theres no denying that

doesnt mean i have to like them

its just not my type of music at all, ive tired to listen to them but i just cant force it, ill admit they were good in there own way seeing as they had/have a massive following

but im terms of my own personal listening, id pick Coldplay over them