The Riot Thread

Flojo

Guest Rorschach
dsc_0468-635x421.jpgSwear thats Carlos in the hoodie.These youts are waste, they aren't even there cuz they're on it, they are just doing it to follow the crowd, like when you'd see about 5 different years of a School all following the two bruddas who want to fight. About they think its a smiling ting.

Dubby aint that Carlos in the first picture in the middleNuff of them youths will get arrested bare heads bare face attacking feds who saw them dash the bricks is there any footage of the so called fire extinguisher being thrown from above or is it a #myth
the vid is posted on the previous page

hope extinguisher guy gets done for attempted murder
trust mei ain't the police's no.1 fan but they weren't antagonising the crowf or anything. they were standing where they had been told to stand by their superiors, and some student c*nt who's probably never had to work a day in his life tries to kill one of them?

nah this is bullshitwatching the news nowwhy are these d*ckheads with posh voices acting as if they are some oppressed minority group? "the message has been sent, they have to listen to our voice now" are these faggots serious? you're f*ck*ng STUDENTS, not belarussian civil rights protestors you CUNTS

• Upvote 1

http://the-streets.co.uk/2010/10/i-predict-disquiet/Ted Mayhem got it right a couple of weeks back. The French know how to do their ting. We, as a country get walked over way too easily. Im not sure if I agree on the whole rioting but one thing I do know is these peaceful protests dont get a blind bit of notice from the government. There's no emotion on display of the anger.