The Riot Thread

Flojo

Ash, AFC wimbledon will face mkdons in the next round of the fa cup if we win our replaydo you fancy bringing a few of the bushwackers down as reinforcements?we need to kick the f*ck out of them
Mate, I will come on my own and start hardukin man like they are in a game!Don't be fooooolish! steppin to me it's just foooolish!
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

watching bbc newsLMFAO @ the half breed with the hightop almost getting a face full of glass after kicking it in
Lol saw this. Another highlight was seeing a coppers hat getting nicked. Tory scum chant epic. Can't actually believe the lib dems are in favour of these fee rises. Just shows you politicians will say/do anything for a bit of political positioning.
  • Upvote 1

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

they must feel like such bitchesi mean its all cool when ur in the houses of parliament sittin next to the prime minister n crackin jokes n shoutin at people and whatever, all ridin around in nice cars, nice officebut when they go home, get ready for bed and look in the mirror, they must feel like the cheepest whores or sutinnever gonna be elected again

• Upvote 7

The police don't give a f*ck about the government either why should they when they are facing cuts as well.Cameron has made a strategic error. Before the miners strike and the poll tax riots .Thatcher made sure that police pay was ringfenced so when the time came they would have no problem cracking heads when asked to.Cameron has told the police to expect massive cuts and you wonder why most police did as little as they could yesterday to stop the building getting trashed. Peaceful protest does not work with our politicians unfortunately, there had to be a bit of argy bargy to get noticed.I must say i did't think our generation of students had it in them. This could turn into another winter of discontent.

• Upvote 5

The police don't give a f*ck about the government either why should they when they are facing cuts as well.Cameron has made a strategic error. Before the miners strike and the poll tax riots .Thatcher made sure that police pay was ringfenced so when the time came they would have no problem cracking heads when asked to.Cameron has told the police to expect massive cuts and you wonder why most police did as little as they could yesterday to stop the building getting trashed. Peaceful protest does not work with our politicians unfortunately, there had to be a bit of argy bargy to get noticed.I must say i did't think our generation of students had it in them. This could turn into another winter of discontent.
Yeah, only shame is that there will not be an election called next year; the only difference! I'd call it a cold war.

they must feel like such bitchesi mean its all cool when ur in the houses of parliament sittin next to the prime minister n crackin jokes n shoutin at people and whatever, all ridin around in nice cars, nice officebut when they go home, get ready for bed and look in the mirror, they must feel like the cheepest whores or sutinnever gonna be elected again
I just saw this over on the guardian website from yesterday PMQ's
Harriet Harman, the Labour deputy leader, today mocked Nick Clegg over his U-turn on university tuition fees shortly before the student protest turned violent."You are at Freshers' week," Harman said. "You meet up with a dodgy bloke and you do things that you regret. Is not the truth of it that the deputy prime minister has been led astray by the Tories?"
:D
  • Upvote 2

Guest Awesome Kong

smh, whoever dashed that is gonna get f*ckeeeeeeeed.
SMH @ doing something so stupid. If CCTV of a choppers cctv caught them then they are f*cked, their own faulty really.

Guest Awesome Kong
If these student rioters were smart they would understand that they have just caused criminal damage which will cost the government alot of money and will not get them what they want. Its just going to make people dislike you and lowering the chances of things changing in your favour.
The media will put it in a way to demonise them, that's the only reason people will hate them. Murdock loves the tories so he will help.

Guest Awesome Kong
Stuck-on-a-Phonebox.jpgYou know I repped hard.
This guy has 2 kids aswell, and the new fees don't even concern him.Just an excuse for a jolly.
Don't be silly. My kids are the future as well as all the other children out there. The generation before me had their free education paid for by their parents and now they've had it they want to charge us because they f*cked up.. bollox to that! I fight for the right for all to be educated so we don't have silly statements like the one you just made.
Badman, 100% c/s :D
  • Upvote 1

Guest Awesome Kong

1:49 look at the front on the right hand side.. you will see me skanking/jumping up and down brap lol
LOL they give $1 billion to the E f*ck*ng U lol and the people here get parred of education lol. Bun the government.
  • Upvote 1

Guest Awesome Kong
hope extinguisher guy gets done for attempted murder
trust mei ain't the police's no.1 fan but they weren't antagonising the crowf or anything. they were standing where they had been told to stand by their superiors, and some student c*nt who's probably never had to work a day in his life tries to kill one of them?
I agree until the never had to work part. Are you that stupid to generalise like that? Just because you go uni doesn't mean you have money. The loan you get is pretty sh*t and doesn't last for long. From your comments I now deem you not to be a serious person.
  • Upvote 1

Guest Awesome Kong
nah this is bullshitwatching the news nowwhy are these d*ckheads with posh voices acting as if they are some oppressed minority group? "the message has been sent, they have to listen to our voice now" are these faggots serious? you're f*ck*ng STUDENTS, not belarussian civil rights protestors you CUNTS
Another stupid comment. You should change your signature about science and engineering.