Weekend Football 27/11/10

Francis Coquelin

Guest Blue State Of Mind

Joke league, i officially don't rate La Liga. They migh as well give the title to Barca now, NO ONE and i mean no one in that league has a defence.

Guest Blue State Of Mind

Mourinhp had a tactical fail trying to take the game to Barca with his tactically inept defence, he should of set the team like he did at Inter.

Messi always runs down blind alleys with his head down, hence why I prefer Ronaldinho (Barca days) & Riquelme..Jose will learn from this, Real for me will be the harder team to beat in Europe as Jose can play a more defensive / tactical line-up without being scrutinized..Spurs V Barca wud be a sick game coz of how open it would be and Spurs have the players to punish Barca on the break, spesh in the Camp Nou.. Barca wud have problems dealing with Crouch let alone Lennon, Bale, Modric & VDV..Spurs front players also have a much better work rate without the ball than what Real have showed 2nite

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 15

Messi always runs down blind alleys with his head down, hence why I prefer Ronaldinho (Barca days) & Riquelme..Jose will learn from this, Real for me will be the harder team to beat in Europe as Jose can play a more defensive / tactical line-up without being scrutinized..Spurs V Barca wud be a sick game coz of how open it would be and Spurs have the players to punish Barca on the break, spesh in the Camp Nou.. Barca wud have problems dealing with Crouch let alone Lennon, Bale, Modric & VDV..Spurs front players also have a much better work rate without the ball than what Real have showed 2nite
,yr a sh*t person.
  • Upvote 1