January Transfer Window (Confirmed Signings And Rumours))

Mame Biram Diouf

karlsentk TK Karlsen sylvain marveaux (born 1986, rennes) - left midfielder/winger. reminds me of florent malouda but with a lesser physique (172 cm)27 minutes ago »karlsentk TK Karlsen silvain marveaux - heavily linked with liverpool + spotted at anfield by @rorysmith_tel tonite. will chip with in a few thoughts...30 minutes ago

AC Milan have slapped an 8million euros price tag on fading star Ronaldinho.The 30-year-old Brazilian international is in the final year of his contract with the Italian giants.His former club Gremio had expressed an interest in taking him back to his homeland to finish his career during the January transfer window.They had believed they may be able to get the former European Footballer of the Year for free.However, after a meeting with the player's agent, Milan have decided that will not be the case.AlertMilan vice-president Adriano Galliani told the Football Italia website: "Whoever wants Ronaldinho has to pay 8million euros."This news is sure to alert other Brazilian clubs such as Palmeiras and Flamengo, who could possibly complete this deal with the help of a sponsor.Should the Brazilian maverick seek to continue his career in Europe, Liverpool have been mentioned as possible suitors, while Los Angeles Galaxy are also monitoring the situation.
Would be suprised if no english clubs go in for him.... could easily play for a top team for a couple of seasons.Prob wouldnt wanna come here tho...

I'm that confident we will finish above you that I'm willing to bet my account on it.This is like 08-09 when people thought Chelsea were finished. Still finished 3rd (above Arsenal), won the FA Cup and were cheated out of a Champions League final by crooked refs. And rumors we'll bring in 2-3 heads in January...yeah no way we're finhsing below you man.

• Downvote 7