January Transfer Window (Confirmed Signings And Rumours))

Mame Biram Diouf

Glad to know he is staying until May but think he will go back to Spurs after thatWish we could of signed him

Tottenham defender Kyle Walker will stay on loan at QPR until May.Rangers boss Neil Warnock said: "Harry Redknapp is glad Kyle is playing games."

Top quality defenderCan see Walker being world class We signed Petter Vaagan Moen todayOne of the players Warnock has had his eye on

QPR confirm Petter Vaagan Moen signingQPR have confirmed that Norway international midfielder Petter Vaagan Moen will join them on a free transfer from SK Brann on 1 January.The 26-year-old, named Brann's player of the year in 2010 and their top scorer with 14 goals, has signed a two-and-a-half-year deal.Rangers boss Neil Warnock told the club website: "He's tenacious, an English-type midfielder._50615994_vaagen.jpg"He's got all the attributes to adapt to the English game."Vaagan Moen joined Brann in 2006 from Ham-Kam and scored 35 goals in 158 matches. He was won seven caps for Norway, scoring once.Warnock said: "He's a player I watched a lot of last season and I'm delighted we've been able to bring him here."He's a left-footed midfielder, who can play anywhere in the middle third of the pitch. He's got a fine goalscoring record for a midfield player."http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/q/qpr/9328404.stm
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

He would've left for Spain at one point or another though, I'm sure of that.
agreed
Dinho would of never been the best on the planet by a country mile if he went Manchester instead.see Veron
Lol. If Ronaldo had gone to Madrid or Barca instead of coming to us when he did, then went on to being the best player in the world. you'd probably of said the same about him,
  • Upvote 1

I always hear the famous 'If he had gone to United under Ferguson his career would of been different' like say Ferguson is a magician who can alter the mentality of certain players . At the end of the day i don't doubt that if Ronaldinho had gone United his career could of been different, however although we all acknowledge the respect Ferguson commands and his strict principles hat only works with players who are willing to adhere to them, the likes of Scholes and Giggs are great professionals and would probably be under any manager. While Ferguson had success in their case, you shouldn't forget the likes of Sharpe and Gillespie promising players who was too much for him to control, theres only so much one can do. Saying that Ronaldinho has had a very fruitful career anyways, he will go down as one of the best players of all time, the only thing is he had the talent to be recognized as The Best but oh well thats how the cook ie crumbles. If Ronaldinho had went toUnited, while he could of developed into a great efficient player i doubt we would see the Ronaldinho that was such a joy to watch at Barcelona, the player who played with no limitations and always had a smile on his face, the English game rarely allows players like him to shine, the same thing that cut his prime short is the same thing that made him a genius. I would rather have 5 years of Ronaldinhos unpredictable genius than a robotic but effective 10 years of Ronaldinho, what seperates him from players like Ronaldo (Portuguese one) was that he never lost his flair and exuberance, Ronaldinho at United may have end up being just as effective but he would of lost a bit of his genius imo.

• Upvote 5

he would pay for himself so doesnt realy bother me....nice option to bring on in the last 20 of games for a bit of quality and ball retention....might even force 'arrys hand to actually make a sub when we actually need it.