January Transfer Window (Confirmed Signings And Rumours))

Mame Biram Diouf

Newcastle want bentley & keane...., gio is wanted in italy...Nikos dad says he will be leaving in jan but word is harry wont let him till the summer....o'hara could stay but could leave on a loan probably.

Do you Spurs fans want Beckham?
:D Honestly, what are we going to do with Beckham? Apparently Bentley has been faking injuries etc so Harry wants another RM so he can switch it up and wants Beckham!I wouldn't say no to the signing 'cause Its Beckham and financially even if he's here for a few months we'll make sh*t loads of more money. Might even convince other players to join in Jan? I don't like the fact that he's being made out as our number 1 priority like we don't need a striker! Atleast City has signed theirs so we can look for targets without them taking ours. Most players would like the join us now they know about us from CL but its all about availability and price. We've got that CL money but NOTHING has been spent this season. We are two players away from being a good team to a top team. These players are NOT Beckham and Parker tho, dn't know what Harry is playin at

I think if you get Champions League again this season, in the summer you can get the TOP striker you have been crying for.As your average foreign striker will probably still think the top 4 going into CL next season is going to be Arsenal, Man Utd, Man City & Chelsea.& also Levy would be forced to then shell out. I think Harry doesnt really think you can win the league so he saying lets be hard to beat & stay where we are, I'll get Beckham for his delivery & use Crouch's height & van der Vaart's reading & finishing.Then again I'm assuming 'arry makes tactical plans.Plus Parker is better than Wilson, lol at man on here trying to tell me Wilson was better than Song, that hype ended quickly. TBH I'd take Parker as a player just never at the fees thrown about. Take it Redknapp dont rate Sandro?

Sandro is no where near ready for Prem yet. He needs to go to loan to one of the lower clubs to get a feel of the english league. Palacios has been playing alright actually! One game he's good, then the next game he's awful. Saying that, we haven't lost a game since Hudd has been injured...

Always one step forward, 2 step back with Wilson.As far as Beckham, I aint fussed either way, as long as Harry brings in a striker I'm happy. Don't ever wanna see Shelob play again for Spurs.
lkjasalalkaallAvatar is G.O.A.TBenny >looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
  • Upvote 1

Don't get it twisted Beckham would be a fantastic signing. Not a chance would he risk his reputation if he wasn't sure he was still capable and the name alone puts them on the World map. He'll come out with a load of quotes afterwards about how Spurs will 'always have a special place in my heart...blah blah' and it certifies the name of Tottenham across Europe. Plus there's the obvious benefits it'll have on the younger players as there's no doubting what a professional he is.Very envious if they pull it off.

• Upvote 1

Don't get it twisted Beckham would be a fantastic signing. Not a chance would he risk his reputation if he wasn't sure he was still capable and the name alone puts them on the World map. He'll come out with a load of quotes afterwards about how Spurs will 'always have a special place in my heart...blah blah' and it certifies the name of Tottenham across Europe. Plus there's the obvious benefits it'll have on the younger players as there's no doubting what a professional he is.Very envious if they pull it off.
It's cool bro u got Pires. Real legend.
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

yep all this also as someone else has said, the financial gains would be great awell albeit short term, in no doubt he could still hack it fitness wise and quality, and seeing as he had no real pace to lose.......................

Not true. He has been finished as a top level player for at least 3 years now but refuses to see out his career with any dignity .And the supposed benefits like him having a positive effect on younger players is just rubbish team Beckham propaganda.This is nothing more than a marketing ploy and it's a good look for Tottenham if they can pull it off.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

how can you say he has been finished at the top level for 3 years when he did excellent during both spells at AC?he could of still been playing for any top team in the world if HE didn't decide to go to LA

how can you say he has been finished at the top level for 3 years when he did excellent during both spells at AC?he could of still been playing for any top team in the world if HE didn't decide to go to LA
Both spells were overrated. Second one more so than the first.The odd good game against second-rate Italian teams doesn’t mask the fact he is washed-up.What could he possibly add to Tottenham other than sell some merchandise?And no top teams were seriously interested in him before he went to the MLS.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Macheda > Sampdoria (Loan)Will be taking Cassanos place.... has a lot to learn Seire A is one of the best leagues for a young striker to learn his trade.

Guest Johnny Dang
What could he possibly add to Tottenham other than sell some merchandise?
  • Downvote 1

Beckham was never a very talented player in the first place, luckily for him his not the type of player that has relied on pace and skill since he never had either, and since his fitness is good he can still be an asset for most teams, unlucky for Tottenham that they don't have anyone to feed on them crosses, Crouch would miss 4 before he scores 1.

• Downvote 9

Beckham will either be a masterstroke or a failure.I think the only people that will know which one it is, will be the game going Spurs fans, as the media will always hype Beckham, and say he "changed the game" when he probably didn't.The BBC probably already putting their creative team on planning his first MOTD highlight reel.

Beckham will either be a masterstroke or a failure.I think the only people that will know which one it is, will be the game going Spurs fans, as the media will always hype Beckham, and say he "changed the game" when he probably didn't.The BBC probably already putting their creative team on planning his first MOTD highlight reel.
Yep the media love for Beckham is just abysmal, i couldn't believe when he won a lifetime achievement award from the BBC, when guys like Shankly Paisley, Daglish, Giggs and Scholes have never won any despite doing much more in their careers.
  • Downvote 1