January Transfer Window (Confirmed Signings And Rumours))

Mame Biram Diouf

Jamie Redknapp saying the beckham move is unlikley now..... and other source saying its getting more expensive by the min, so who knows...../Graham Hunter is saying we have signer pienaar on a pre-contract /Harry is at the villareal match watching Rossi & Cazorla

Not a chance unless its make weight for Young.... Walker is very highly rated, his QPR loan ended today so were sending him out for the rest of the season to a prem team.

Macheda > Sampdoria (Loan)Will be taking Cassanos place.... has a lot to learn Seire A is one of the best leagues for a young striker to learn his trade.
I'm i the only person who thinks, sending him back to Italy is a bad idea, as he might not want to come back, i reckon we could be seeing him going permanantly with the famaous buy back clause. in the end.
Elia to Liverpool?
RyanBabelYes6 hours ago
if this happens and he takes off, i'll be pissed.
Beckham was never a very talented player in the first place, luckily for him his not the type of player that has relied on pace and skill since he never had either, and since his fitness is good he can still be an asset for most teams, unlucky for Tottenham that they don't have anyone to feed on them crosses, Crouch would miss 4 before he scores 1.
KMT

to be honest if we wanted to sell him we prob would have let QPR buy him.... the fact we wouldnt let them extend his loan so he could get prem experience says alot....

f*ck knows, it does seem odd. If Warnock's off why would we loan an inexperienced right back (even if he's the next Cafu) to play at left back when we're still in danger of being dragged into a relegation battle to play at left back?!Although he broke through at Sheff United at left back didn't he?I've given up trying to predict this game, if he's as highly rated as you lot say then fingers crossed it's true. I can't say I ever recall seeing him play bar the play off final.

We are signing Kyle Walker for £2mBye bye Warnock, don't let the door hit you on the way out on the way back to lovely Blackburn.
You got a player who is probably going to be world class soonWalker put in so much work while with us and gutted his leaving

Macheda > Sampdoria (Loan)Will be taking Cassanos place.... has a lot to learn Seire A is one of the best leagues for a young striker to learn his trade.
I'm i the only person who thinks, sending him back to Italy is a bad idea, as he might not want to come back, i reckon we could be seeing him going permanantly with the famaous buy back clause. in the end.
Elia to Liverpool?
RyanBabelYes6 hours ago
Beckham was never a very talented player in the first place, luckily for him his not the type of player that has relied on pace and skill since he never had either, and since his fitness is good he can still be an asset for most teams, unlucky for Tottenham that they don't have anyone to feed on them crosses, Crouch would miss 4 before he scores 1.
KMT
Did i say something wrong, considering a United legend in George Best said the same thing as me, Beckham isn't exactly renowned for his flair, he can cross, pass and take freekicks thats about it as a player.

Elia to Liverpool?
RyanBabelYes6 hours ago
KMT
Did i say something wrong, considering a United legend in George Best said the same thing as me, Beckham isn't exactly renowned for his flair, he can cross, pass and take freekicks thats about it as a player.
wouldnt make a difference if Callum Best had said it. just because he was a great footballer doesn't make his opinion gospel, lets just agree to disagreewatched man make and incredible contribution to our season when we won the treble and he carried us and was our only good performer in the CL final, guy was very talented quite frankly whether he is now is in question, No ones saying he was world player of the year but very talented he was. Just because George Best said he wasn't very talented doesn't offer the comment any credence, it actually probably takes away from the credibility
  • Upvote 2

Walker will make it at Spurs..NaughtonBostockParretTaraabt all wasted their time at Spurs n made ill advised movesNaughton showed a couple seasons ago he was good enough 2be playing in the Championship, with Sheff Utd who lost in the play-off final so I dont kno why hes inda Championship now 2-3 years later, wrong moveParrett shudda stayed at Qpr who are top now, instead hes getting sent off at Plymouth and Peter Reid sending him back 2 SpursBostock got a few starts for Palace at 16, fast forward to now hes been nowhere near the 1st team at Spurs and got sent back from HullAdel was good enough in the early days but Spurs got good and Modric, Niko, Bale, Lennon & VDV are ona diff planet to him, been good enough to play inda Prem from when he 1st arrived imo

• Upvote 2