Balotelli Appreciation Thread

Guest luckstar

MANCHESTER City striker MARIO BALOTELLI has hit back at SOPHIE READE for slating him on Twitter.

The Big Brother 10 winner was a bit miffed after Super Mario slept with one of her best friends at a house party he was hosting.

She ranted at her pal and called the Italian international a w***** on the social networking site before refusing to speak to Bizarre — and cashing in elsewhere.

Mario was slightly put out himself by Sophie's reaction, especially as he hardly saw her as a steady girlfriend.

He said: "I met her once, she started to bombard me with texts, I had to block her number. She's a superficial little character.

"I would never have a serious relationship with her."

Mario hinted at why he snubbed Sophie in favour of her pal and fellow glamour model FAYE EVETTE during the party at his apartment.

He said: "My friends arrived at my place with a friend of hers, a girl I already knew, much more interesting than Sophie."

Since that night Mario says Sophie has been sending him so many long texts that he can't be bothered to read them.

Perhaps she should have sent some pictures instead.

The centre forward has been left scratching his head over why Sophie sold her story — if she needed money, he'd have gladly coughed up.

He said: "Sophie has just sent me another SMS a mile long. After two screen loads I had to erase it.

"Now that her Big Brother popularity has waned, she's trying to be back on the media to find work.

"Does she need money? Why does she not tell me so, instead of getting me on the front pages.

"Maybe I'm so stupid I could have even given her the money. So sad. I think of the parents of these kind of girls."

probably posted already but cba to look back

• Upvote 5

didn't see you around here last saturday mate

Internet connection back ?

You didn't see me when we beat you 8-2, or when Tottenham beat you either

Maybe because I haven't been on VIP2 for couple months....

So the three people who pos'd you should get a full refund

Nice oneeeee

P.S thats what happens when you try to hard

:Y:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2