Did Fiddy really just shut down worldstarhiphop lol...

Down&Funky

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

dnt know hy people talk like they knew what Ross was doin in prison

is it that hard to realise he cant talk about what he did in there?

i never bother defending him, cos i dont need to, but f*ckin hell its obvious he was put there by someone more powerful than him, look at the niggas he was runnin with

alot of shi tcannot be revealed, nt that it matters to me anyway id by an album by Prince William if he sat on a beat as good as Ross

bt certain man go on like he jus slapped their mum or sutin bare angry for nothing, its music, not a documentary

pretty sure Jeezy never saw bales of coeke either

How is that obvious? I really doubt he was 'put there'

and lol at not knowing about Jeezy

but anyway, 50 deaded Ross in that beef, maybe not with music but by other means

Kinda irrelevant since Rosay is prob the best rapper breathing right about now

lol so u gt first hand experience of what Jeezy was doin yea?

lol like u said it doesnt matter all this sh*t is just entertainment to me these guys aint my heroes i dnt care about their life and yea 50 had Rozay on the beef side in terms of the interviews n sh*t he dug up, bt Ross has him on the music side, he aint f*ckin with him

• Downvote 1

dnt know hy people talk like they knew what Ross was doin in prison

is it that hard to realise he cant talk about what he did in there?

i never bother defending him, cos i dont need to, but f*ckin hell its obvious he was put there by someone more powerful than him, look at the niggas he was runnin with

alot of shi tcannot be revealed, nt that it matters to me anyway id by an album by Prince William if he sat on a beat as good as Ross

bt certain man go on like he jus slapped their mum or sutin bare angry for nothing, its music, not a documentary

pretty sure Jeezy never saw bales of coeke either

How is that obvious? I really doubt he was 'put there'

and lol at not knowing about Jeezy

but anyway, 50 deaded Ross in that beef, maybe not with music but by other means

Kinda irrelevant since Rosay is prob the best rapper breathing right about now

lol so u gt first hand experience of what Jeezy was doin yea?

lol like u said it doesnt matter all this sh*t is just entertainment to me these guys aint my heroes i dnt care about their life and yea 50 had Rozay on the beef side in terms of the interviews n sh*t he dug up, bt Ross has him on the music side, he aint f*ckin with him

Someone that close to Big Meech and not seen bales of coke? Cmon now , sh*t's documented.

Like trying to say a loaf of bread has never seen butter.

ffs, ima try make this short

Boobie Gang, have been official in miami streets for the best part of 35 years now, lead by Kenneth 'Boobie' Williams, who was placed on Americas Most Wanted Criminal list for 6 years during the 1990's.

Boobie.jpg

ChicoCC.jpg

"When they snatched "BLACK" i cried for a hundred nights

he caught a hundred bodies

and got a hundred LIFE'S" - RICK ROSS "Everyday I'm Hustling"

Kenneth was known as boobie & black.

Here's the PDF file of the transcript of the infamous TRIPLE CITY CARTEL aka the BOOBIE BOYS named after the leadership of Kenneth "Black" Williams aka Boobie ...whom with the help of a couple of crooked cops and port longshormen officals, helped import and smuggle thousands of Kilo's of cocaine from panama and various carribean islands:

http://www.ca11.usco...s/200013083.pdf

The real deal is the Carol City Cartel which was founded by Kenneth "Boobie" Williams, the infamous leader of the notorious Boobie Boys. Before being apprehended by the FBI, Williams passed the rap gauntlet to his protégé Ross. According to America's Most Wanted, "Williams was operating an $85 million drug empire from South Florida that was feeding over 25 Florida cities and 12 states with cocaine. Police say Williams is believed to have taken part in 35 killings.

To the public Boobie Williams was nothing more than a drug dealer with a murder, but to Ross he was a friend and a mentor. "To me, Kenneth "Boobie" Williams is to the Carol City Cartel with Larry Hoover was to the Gangster Disciples in Chicago," says Ross

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irM-jsYww5g

Ross talking about Kenneth ^^...

ive even personally spoke to two brothers who lived in my estate a few years ago who are actually from Opa Locka Miami. The stories they used to tell me about Triple C's and how there stories added up to me, never actually made me question anything about ross. Theres also two dvd's that people need to watch that i cant seem to find on the internet. One is The Real Miami Uncut, that DVD actually had pictures of a young Ross with gunplay and bare goons before they started this music sh*t. The other is Triple C's documentary named 'Cocked, Cocked, Cocked' and had bare guns on the case. The two brothers moved out the ends and i lost their contact numbers otherwise i woulda stole them dvd's and showed them to every Rick Ross hater to date.

The C.O. ting, he got put on, many people in the CCC's had to do what ross did. But none ever became as famous as Ross, and of course your past is always gna catch up with you when you hit the limelight.

Ross saw it like theres no way in hell he could admit to it, and hot up soooooo many things that were going on. I feel it for him actually, he was in a catch 22.

On His Street Credibility

“The stuff I talk about is real. The dope is real. The gun talk is official. Look up Kenneth ‘Boobie’ Williams. Look where he’s from. That’s not nothing to be proud of. I wish that on no man. But, just to let you know, that’s what I witnessed. It’s a reality. I cannot discuss certain people that’s still in the streets, and I will not. I took a street oath, and I’ma live by that, and I’ma die by that. And it’s not about a music career, ’cause that sh*t, I’m good. It’s about me and being in the streets.”

On Denying Being A Correctional Officer

“Me not answering or addressing that situation has nothing to do with my career. I’ve accomplished enough, and I’ve made enough money for me to be good… Yes, it was me in those pictures. But I’ma tell you this. Me taking that job, I was doing my job. You understand what I mean?

Full Story: XXL

Once things must of got cleared up on a street level, he did admit to being a C.O., but obviously to 99% of people he is now a liar, a fake, not a drug dealer cos he didnt admit to it in the first place, and didnt say anything about it in his lyrics lol.

"Kilograms were the key to my success, I apologize, being so discreet with my connects" - Rick Ross, Maybach Music 2, Teflon Don

could go on & on, this silly thing aint gonna allow me to post all the videos, so make sure you click on them to watch. Some more things for you to look at

http://gorillaconvic.../blog.php?id=72

http://www.myspace.com/miyayothemovie

End of the day, you make your own mind up and you either believe it or not. I certainly do. One thing you cant deny, is that lyrically, mainstream, aint many f*ck*ng with him, and overall aint THAT many better. But musically, hes put out 3 great albums to most people, classics to real ross fans, and now teflon don is looking to be classic to most people.

BOSS

68173263.jpg

THE RUMOURS TURN ME ON, IM MASTERBATING AT THE TOP

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

yea

couple corrections though just incase people decide to look stuff up and whatnot, the gang is Carol City Cartel abb. to Triple C's in that fsecond quote, think that gt mixed up

n the tune above that John Does video is Mafia Music 2 nt Maybach Music 2

• Upvote 1