FA Cup 4th Round Weekend

Admin.

Alex Chamberlain looks good, has good & bad points.
And since he is 17, his bad points, arguably don't matter much right now. Wonder if Wenger will fork out the money./Channel I'm watching are slaughtering Owen/Gibson/Evans

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex Chamberlain looks miles ahead of WalcottHes looks strong, quick, VISION, touch, actually resembles a footballer, reminds me of a young Keiron Dyer (who was better than both)Such a shame Lallana failed the fitness test, duno why Puncheon aint in the squad smhAlso lol @ Smalling for the goal, he took an age to come across

Guest Portuguese

When I say Media hype I don't mean via the newspapers I am talking about the clowns in the ITV studio.Like I have always said you can't really judge someone based on less than five gimes.

Alex Chamberlain looks good, has good & bad points.
And since he is 17, his bad points, arguably don't matter much right now. Wonder if Wenger will fork out the money.
I dont disagree.I dunno if Wenger is the right coach for him tho.Like he plays right wing, but they all say he'll come into the middle, but I dont think Wenger would see it that way.

I swear Wes Brown is much better than Evans.
lolSmalling & Evans are only playing cos they are youngits young player syndrome, it goes around in circlesWhen they are young they are talked up and tipped to be super great but it rarely happensLook at Brown when he was young, Fergie was saying hes the best natural defender hes eva seen etc now he cant get a game against a league 1 outfit

this is some joke ting. I remember a red issue from the transition years that took the piss out of Fergie's team selections, When in one game at some point or another. He deployed Keane at CB, O'Shea CM, Ferdinand CM. Giggs up front. And there was another person played outta position stupiddly. We should still have enough to do these, but this is a serious Joke.These are league 1. This is the kinda game the likes of Morrison should be getting a run out. Not to mention Bebe.Evans and Smalling partnership has been tried before and has failed before. ......... Nani on for Gibson. Try Obertan out wide for a lil while thwn get rid for Rooney. Then hopefully we'll sort the score. If so we put Bebe on upfront. If not get Berbatov on.

and just to add. if the likes of Djemba Djemba Kleberson and Miller are ridiculed in United folklore. Darren Gibson should be killed. He's got less to offer than all three of those. And this isn't a spare of the moment "rage" type comment, coz im confident we'll address the score, and if not, the embaressment will knock SAF off this value bollocks.